Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmalock View Post
    I pre-ordered ER Scorponok in August.
    The listing for it no longer appears on OMP's site.
    On the 21st December I emailed to ask about it, but to date I've received no response.
    The pre-order does still appear in my account, so I'm assuming it's still good, but I was beginning to worry (glad I found this post by OMP).
    Have others received any notifications regarding Scorponok?
    Update: So, the good news is I got a response; the bad news is I still don't have ER Scorponok.

Back on 5 Jan, Dennis from OMP said the pre-orders were arriving in batches, and they were still waiting for the rest to be shipped to them. He apologised for the delay and offered a refund (I declined because I want Scorpy, and he seems to be sold out everywhere).

I messaged again on 2 April. He said they'd received no new batches since January. What he has gathered is that Hasbro China is holding back stocks to their suppliers due to parallel import issues(???)

The annoying thing for me is that there was a reissue of ER Scorpy, but that too seems to have sold out in most places. I just don't know if I should cancel my pre-order, bank the refund, and cop the aftermarket price hit, or sit tight and simply hope that I eventually get what I paid for.

(Meanwhile, I pre-ordered the DNA Design upgrade kits for Scorps from another supplier; at this rate, I'll have them before I have the figure they're meant for!)

PS If anyone has an ER Scorponok that they're looking to sell, please feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmalock View Post
    PS If anyone has an ER Scorponok that they're looking to sell, please feel free to PM me!
    The Little Toy Company has it in stock for the usual retail price $299.99 + $15 shipping:

https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/c...gure-pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    The Little Toy Company has it in stock for the usual retail price $299.99 + $15 shipping:

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post

Ordered and received

Meanwhile, OMP has agreed to refund my deposit and cancel my pre-order.

Happy days all round!!!

PS Icing on the cake: I pre-ordered the DNA Design upgrade kits for Scorpy (from Savier's Toys), and they've just started coming into stock! Perfect timing!

Got MP52 payment request so hopefully it's shipping out soon. Postage cost increase of $17 over original estimate for anyone that is wondering. These constant postage cost increases are starting to take the piss but don't really have a better place to order from.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Got MP52 payment request so hopefully it's shipping out soon. Postage cost increase of $17 over original estimate for anyone that is wondering. These constant postage cost increases are starting to take the piss but don't really have a better place to order from.
    Seeming I’m looking at 90 from HLj.... what’s the total from OMP?

Shipping ended up as $42 SGD. Toy cost was $280 SGD.

Golden disk DLX terrorsaur must be the most popular of the four, as OMP have priced it at more than GD VOY Tigatron, and almost the same as the Deluxe 2-pack of trucks.
    $70 - DLX Terrorsaur
    $60 - VOY Tigatron
    $76 - 2x DLX trucks

Terrorsaur pricing is probably double handling
    It may not have been available in their usual channels

I just bought Terrorsaur. Terrible price, but considering I need a shipping forwarder for Amazon US order it's not really a big difference.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.