Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2434394041424344454647484954 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
    Hi, yes, the notification have been sent out, do let us know if anyone you know have missed it.

And yup, if we managed to get more, will allocate it to those who had pre-ordered in sequence of orders.
    So if I didn’t get an email about dirge and ramjet does that mean I’m still getting a set?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Any word on the Earthrise Prowl and Ironhide 2pk and WFC Deluxe Bumblebee?

Reason i ask is i know these are subject to a stock cut

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Any word on the Earthrise Prowl and Ironhide 2pk and WFC Deluxe Bumblebee?

Reason i ask is i know these are subject to a stock cut
    I got a payment request for Bumblebee the other day. I'm waiting on OMP to get back to me about a shipping question before paying in case it changes what I owe.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thank DELTAprime i payed the full amount to avoid those hassles to pay the rest after you put a deposit down

Just received tracking on my auspost app for maverick

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
    Hi, yes, the notification have been sent out, do let us know if anyone you know have missed it.

And yup, if we managed to get more, will allocate it to those who had pre-ordered in sequence of orders.
    I didn't get the usual text notification from Paypal that I needed to pay for Tigatron and only just paid for it yesterday, so I'm not sure if it was kept aside for that 2 week delay.
    I also haven't seen any emails to say that anything I have on pre-order was cancelled (due to lack of stock), but I think some of the items I had pre-ordered have been released already and I haven't had any other payment notifications (maybe because I didn't pay for Tigatron for 2 weeks)... so I'm not sure how to check if something has been released and I was unsuccessful in getting one.

I'm currently waiting on a pre-order for Netflix Optimus Prime and Soundwave (set of 2) but I can't find the page on the OMP to check the ETA. What's the ETA for these figures?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm currently waiting on a pre-order for Netflix Optimus Prime and Soundwave (set of 2) but I can't find the page on the OMP to check the ETA. What's the ETA for these figures?
    I sent an email asking this yesterday and haven't had a reply yet (not that I was expecting it straightaway). They sent my Netflix Bumblebee last week, so I'm guessing they're not too far away.

Hi Everyone,

1) Optimus & Soundwave / Ironhide & Prowl are not released yet (also subject to stock cut, will only know when released)

2) Netflix Bumblebee will be arriving in 2 batches, still pending 2nd batch (Nov) to confirm the cut.

3) Think we missed out on sending the stock-cut notification for those who ordered with other items, will deduct the balance off from the other items when they arrive.

4) There have been some changes to Paypal recently, resulting in some paypal notifications not being sent via email, duplicate notifications, wrong currencies received and basically making processing abit more difficult for us.
    Do let us know if there's any issues you've faced.

5) There's also seems to be some changes to Hasbro distribution based on our own experience.
    Stocks which were previously quite abundant are now seeing cuts.
    Also, by territory, there's also an increasing time lag between the release dates of regular releases (i.e. Scorponok).
    While we don't expect cuts for these, if you rather not wait longer for them, do let us know and we can refund accordingly.

6) We are still increasing headcount to meet with the load but it's taking some time to find the right people.
    We have a good problem (Work > manpower) but it's still a problem which we need to address quickly.
    We have not re-opened our Store for walk-in (even though we are now allowed to) partly so that we can get the shipments out as quickly as we can.

Hope for your understanding and do contact me here or via fb if we had not address your email queries. Thanks!

⭐ <𝙐𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙏> [𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿] Hasbro Takara Tomy Generations: War For Cybertron Earthrise ⭐️

𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩

🔷 Deluxe WFC-E41 Decepticon Runabout (Target Exclusive)
    https://ohmyprimus.com/hbere41.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 34 / CAD 45 / ?27 / ?29 / RM 138 / ₱1,748 / Rp 483K / ฿ 1,058 / AUD 46 / SGD 46

🔷 Voyager WFC-E26 Thrust (Target Exclusive)
    https://ohmyprimus.com/hbere26.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 51 / CAD 68 / ?41 / ?45 / RM 210 / ₱2,660 / Rp 735K / ฿ 1,610 / AUD 70 / SGD 70

🔷 Retro Headmasters ( Chromedome / Hardhead / Mindwipe / Brainstorm ) (Set of 4) (Walmart Exclusive)
    https://ohmyprimus.com/hberrhms1.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 139 / CAD 184 / ?112 / ?122 / RM 570 / ₱7,220 / Rp 1,995K / ฿ 4,370 / AUD 190 / SGD 190

* S$10 / S$20 deposit
    * Currency option on top left corner of website
    * Price excludes shipping from Singapore

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲:
    USA - USD 13 to 26
    Canada - CAD 16 to 43
    UK - ?7 to 19
    Germany - ? 6 to 13
    Australia - AUD 13 to 26
    Malaysia - RM 18 to 24
    Brunei - BND 8 to 26
    Philippines - ₱ 646 to 1,102