View Poll Results: With 7 weeks to go, what do you expect of the TF5 Movie?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • It looks like it will definitely be the best one yet

2 4.88%
  • Looking like it could be one of the better ones so far

9 21.95%
  • So far looks about average for the Live Action Movies

17 41.46%
  • Looking like it could be one of the worst ones so far

2 4.88%
  • Definitely looks like it will be the worst of the five

0 0%
  • Don't know - avoiding all contact to prevent spoilers

1 2.44%
  • Don't care - haven't been following the news on this one

10 24.39%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: With 7 weeks to go, what do you expect of the TF5 Movie?

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Sooo...are we allowed to say what we didn't like about the movie? Or is it only worthy of praise and glory?
    Hey dont feel dissuaded to give your honest opinion just because some people here will watch anything. Everyone's allowed to have an opinion. But one thing Barformers is worthy of praise and glory is attracting more adults and children (and some man-children apparently) to fuel the Transformers brand. This benefits the entire fandom

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Hey dont feel dissuaded to give your honest opinion just because some people here will watch anything. Everyone's allowed to have an opinion. But one thing Barformers is worthy of praise and glory is attracting more adults and children (and some man-children apparently) to fuel the Transformers brand. This benefits the entire fandom
    Someone seems a teeny bit salty. Relax, your blood pressure will thank you for it

The movie isn't out yet. I have yet to get salty

I have no problems being honest in saying what I like and didn't like about the movie...when it comes out. I also make it clear when I nitpick or have significant gripes about something.

I just don't want other forumers being afraid in expressing their dislikes or negative thoughts for fear of being labelled bitching and moaning. For that matter, people shouldn't be labelled fanboys for liking the movie either

I have a feeling this will be the worst movie of the lot because of the level of low quality reached by AOE and (excuse my pessimism) I won't be expecting an improvement due to the fact these movies need a Christopher Nolan instead of a Michael Bay. Secondly, I find Mark Wahlberg is excellent in true story movies (Lone Survivor, Deepwater Horizon and Patriots Day) than Transformers (he's more annoying than Shia LaBeouf). And thirdly, I,ve been fooled by fancy trailers before and so I'm not getting my hopes high.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I thought bitching for a decade was bad but if people have been bitching for 30 years they need a new damn hobby
    You still whinge about Beast Wars.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

FatalityPitt Guest

Regardless of whether it's good or bad, it's best not to take it too seriously. After all, it's only a movie.. one that's inspired by plastic robots originally from Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You loved my Waspinator gallery - you said it was the only thing that kept you going through the dark times.

Smint - Word to the wise buddy - Trent and I have been at this for years and taunt each other for mutual amusement and the entertainment of our fans. We might even do a podcast when I hit NSW (what an idea!)

Don't try to jump on his bandwagon thinking he is being serious - you ain't big enough to ride this train son

Anyway, I don't wanna derail this thread further by... er... agreeing with what Sinner and others before me have said. Big Trev out!
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 8th May 2017 at 09:51 AM.

It was a funny comment. Triggered by an emoji