Page 290 of 344 FirstFirst ... 270280285286287288289290291292293294295300310 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3436

Thread: Premium Collectables (PC) not refunding? - help is here for doing charge-backs

Was just messing around with his damaged stock sale, chose Oxipay as payment and it came up "error merchant suspended"

That partnership didn't last long!

And don't worry I didn't buy anything (as tempting as the TFC Not-Drillhorn was for $29.95 and Not-G2 Longhaul for $39.95 was)

Tempting to put a report into the ACCC about this...

ITEMS IN THIS CATALOG CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED
    That's a breach of Australian consumer law right there...

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/co...ts-and-refunds
    'No refund' signs and expired warranties

It is against the law for businesses to tell you or show signs stating that they do not give refunds under any circumstances, including for gifts and during sales.

Your rights under the consumer guarantees do not have a specific expiry date and can apply even after any warranties you’ve got from a business have expired.

I think he might be safe as it is clearly a damaged/returns sale

Not that I want to be on his side

As I read it there is no exceptions to that law (other then "change of mind", see below). Fair Trading Victoria (I quote them since PC is registered in VIC) state similar.
    'No refund' and other signs

Generally, these signs are against the law:

'No refund'
    'No refund on sale items'
    'No refunds after seven days'
    'Refunds on unworn items only'
    'We will only exchange, repair or give credit notes'
    Signs that state 'no refunds' are unlawful, because they imply it is not possible to get a refund under any circumstance - even when there is a problem with the goods or service, like a defect or lack of due care and skill.

Generally, consumers have a right to a refund when there is a major problem with something they bought. Stores cannot take away this right by claiming they have a ‘no refund’ policy or displaying a ‘no refund’ sign. This also applies to an online store's refunds and returns policy.

Signs that state 'No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind' are acceptable.
    But hey it's not the first (or second or third) time his terms have broken consumer laws so it's hardly surprising that he's doing it yet again

The main thing to achieve out of this is to end the claims of being ignored and claims of waiting months to get a response.

by doing the reset we are confident we are only dealing with current issues and by using a local staff contingent the information being supplied will be more accurate , and remove the need to escalate and delay answers to the questions posed.

I realise many of you guys are disillusioned past the point of no return, but I'd rather be seeing this on their site than continued silence.

I'd say it's just another stalling tactic and a way for him to say "oh sorry I didnt get your 1,000 emails before but rather then deal with them I just deleted them. I totally haven't been purposely avoiding answering you so that you lose all chances to dispute your purchases. Nothing is ever my fault, it's those damn boats and trolls, everyone's out to get me I tells ya".

From what I can tell from everything that people are posting online this "reset" hasnt changed a damn thing, he still isnt replying to most of the emails he's sent, and the ones he has have given a lot of conflicting information (more below).
    So you know what I'd rather see? Scott saying "Ok yeah I screwed up, I'm sorry I stole your money, here's unconditional refunds and I'm closing up shop for good". Because seriously he's crossed too many lines and burnt too many bridges to even try to recover, and I pity the fools that give him another chance after all this.

So a few interesting things to note.
    In some of the few emails that have been sent Scott has told people "you wont get your orders if you paid by zippay".
    Why? Well he cant even get his stories straight on this either, some people have been told "because zip arent telling me if they have refunded you" (even though zip are paying out of their own pocket, so this doesn't affect him), some have been told "because I cant access zippay I cant see if you paid for your order" (which is bs because the items are marked as PAID in peoples accounts, therefore he received the payment for them, therefore he KNOWS they were paid for), and some are being told "you will only get your orders paid for by zippay if you send a statutory declaration stating you wont seek a refund" (which would only make sense to ask for that if zip were taking the money from him to refund people, but they arent, so this is only a stalling tactic as far as I can see).

Also apparently weekly updates are no more because "due to the increase amount of customers using the pcdelivers express que option, it is putting the ETA's as more individual and less group based". Yeah ok buddy boy, well pretty sure that breaks a few ACCC guidelines, but hey nothing new to you there!
    Also "the hiring of the new customer service team make the need for the weekly update no longer as we can advise customers on individual orders when asking in timely fashion so the info is up to date". lol good joke that, that would only apply if emails actually got answers, the few that people have mentioned got answered are vague at best (though I suspect this is the point, so that people dont have sufficient evidence for chargebacks).

And this might be interesting to some people, while trying to buy things from PC yesterday (I know, silly move but anyway) customers using Oxipay were greeted with "error merchant suspended".
    Looks like Scott's new love affair may have already soured, so sad, too bad
    Last edited by DarkHyren; 3rd November 2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Bolded some important info

Yep I'm still waiting on a response to my email from 29/10/2017. I guess that 48 hour service standard is just more lip service, but I wasn't holding my breath...

It looks like despite his message, nothing has really changed regarding his lack of customer service or communication.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I'd say it's just another stalling tactic and a way for him to say "oh sorry I didnt get your 1,000 emails before but rather then deal with them I just deleted them. I totally haven't been purposely avoiding answering you so that you lose all chances to dispute your purchases. Nothing is ever my fault, it's those damn boats and trolls, everyone's out to get me I tells ya".

From what I can tell from everything that people are posting online this "reset" hasnt changed a damn thing, he still isnt replying to most of the emails he's sent, and the ones he has have given a lot of conflicting information (more below).
    So you know what I'd rather see? Scott saying "Ok yeah I screwed up, I'm sorry I stole your money, here's unconditional refunds and I'm closing up shop for good". Because seriously he's crossed too many lines and burnt too many bridges to even try to recover, and I pity the fools that give him another chance after all this.

So a few interesting things to note.
    In some of the few emails that have been sent Scott has told people "you wont get your orders if you paid by zippay".
    Why? Well he cant even get his stories straight on this either, some people have been told "because zip arent telling me if they have refunded you" (even though zip are paying out of their own pocket, so this doesn't affect him), some have been told "because I cant access zippay I cant see if you paid for your order" (which is bs because the items are marked as PAID in peoples accounts, therefore he received the payment for them, therefore he KNOWS they were paid for), and some are being told "you will only get your orders paid for by zippay if you send a statutory declaration stating you wont seek a refund" (which would only make sense to ask for that if zip were taking the money from him to refund people, but they arent, so this is only a stalling tactic as far as I can see).

Also apparently weekly updates are no more because "due to the increase amount of customers using the pcdelivers express que option, it is putting the ETA's as more individual and less group based". Yeah ok buddy boy, well pretty sure that breaks a few ACCC guidelines, but hey nothing new to you there!
    Also "the hiring of the new customer service team make the need for the weekly update no longer as we can advise customers on individual orders when asking in timely fashion so the info is up to date". lol good joke that, that would only apply if emails actually got answers, the few that people have mentioned got answered are vague at best (though I suspect this is the point, so that people dont have sufficient evidence for chargebacks).

And this might be interesting to some people, while trying to buy things from PC yesterday (I know, silly move but anyway) customers using Oxipay were greeted with "error merchant suspended".
    Looks like Scott's new love affair may have already soured, so sad, too bad
    Also to add to this apparently "If you have initiated a chargeback on any of your undelivered orders it automatically disqualifies you from receiving ANY other pre-orders you have with PC". To quote someones email:

"Upon review of your account, i an see you have started charge back requests on orders. Unfortunately due to this, it disqualifies you from previous applied discounts and pre-orders. Therefore we will not be able to process orders listed below.

NECA TMNT Michelangelo 1/4 Scale Action Figure
    S.H. Figuarts Street Fighter V - Cammy
    Batman- Animated Batcave Bat-Computer Vignette & Alfred
    Batman Animated Series Light-Up GCPD Rogues Gallery 5-Pack
    Batman Animated Series Light-Up GCPD Rogues Gallery 5-Pack
    MAFEX "Wonder Woman" Wonder Woman and MAFEX "Batman Begins" Batman Begins Suit

We respectfully request that you initiate charge back proceedings in regards to these orders."

Holy sh*t

What a childish response to chargebacks....

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Also to add to this apparently "If you have initiated a chargeback on any of your undelivered orders it automatically disqualifies you from receiving ANY other pre-orders you have with PC".
    Which honestly I could understand, but the fact that he isnt informing customers of this nor is he refunding them but instead making them seek chargebacks says to me that he's trying to hide that fact so that as many people as possible miss chargeback deadlines.

Take note of this people, basically PC is stopping ETA updates and hiding information to prevent disputes, because if you missed disputing any orders within 120 days of the original ETA those updates and full disclosure of details are some of the only ways you could proceed and successfully get your money back.