Page 303 of 344 FirstFirst ... 283293298299300301302303304305306307308313323 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3436

Thread: Premium Collectables (PC) not refunding? - help is here for doing charge-backs

  1. #3021
    Join Date
    20th Apr 2017
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Disturbing that you have to be a VIP to have a half-decent chance of getting your stuff.

    On the plus side, the fact that we now have evidence in writing that goods will not be delivered and customers should perform chargebacks should make said chargebacks an open-and-shut case (for those still within the time limit).

  2. #3022
    Join Date
    21st May 2015
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danguard Ace View Post
    Disturbing that you have to be a VIP to have a half-decent chance of getting your stuff.

    On the plus side, the fact that we now have evidence in writing that goods will not be delivered and customers should perform chargebacks should make said chargebacks an open-and-shut case (for those still within the time limit).
    I joined the “Vip club” nov last year and haven’t received a single purchase made through it other than 4 voltron lions which are no good without the black one!
    Unless your name is Jacob Hammond or Shaun Howard you aren’t getting your transformers.

  3. #3023
    Join Date
    2nd May 2017
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I joined the “Vip club” nov last year and haven’t received a single purchase made through it other than 4 voltron lions which are no good without the black one!
    Unless your name is Jacob Hammond or Shaun Howard you aren’t getting your transformers.
    What no way I don't believe it. VIP club is the reason why the rest of us aren't getting our items apparently. lololololol


  4. #3024
    Join Date
    15th Apr 2010
    Location
    Ryde
    Posts
    5,762

    Default

    That is a lot of BS. You cannot fulfill and yet do not refund automatically.

  5. #3025
    Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    15th Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I've received refunds for 50% of my items which is great, PC are not responding for the rest despite my claim being over 45 days. Hopefully it gets sorted.

    Still, now I'm getting closer to having to decide if I quit Transformer collecting and start selling off my MPs or I continue on and try and obtain those I've missed and also continue with my MP Sunstreaker pre order. Dirge, Skywarp and Inferno will all be an issue as I can't justify too high a price. Megatron has its reissue coming up so all good there. I can't see Dirge being reissued. Skywarp and Inferno might though.

    Should I continue I don't have experience buying from anyone other than Premium Collectables, Robot Kingdom (RK) and Hobby Link Japan (HLJ). I stopped using RK because they only deal in USD and their shipping is now quite expensive. However they are the only place with Dirge, Skywarp and Inferno in stock. They actually have Megatron in stock right now too. Basically just under $1000 AUD for the lot but I think I would order Megatron separately. So nearly $700 buying through PayPal.

    HLJ is where my Sunstreaker and Megatron pre orders are currently but are they the most expensive? For example I notice that for Sunstreaker, Nippon Yasan (NY) does it for 8,280 yen vs 9,600 that is my HLJ pre order. Megatron is 18,400 yen at HLJ vs 15,480 at NY! Although its sold out. Still, seems like big differences, is NY more expensive for postage than HLJ? I'm now wondering if it's worth changing my pre order.

  6. #3026
    Join Date
    7th Oct 2015
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Try Oh My Primus. Reasonable prices, $14 shipping to Australia and none of this full upfront payment bullshit that is a cancer on collectors.

  7. #3027
    Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    15th Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Try Oh My Primus. Reasonable prices, $14 shipping to Australia and none of this full upfront payment bullshit that is a cancer on collectors.
    Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately they dont have the MPs I need except Skywarp and he is way more than I could ever justify, a lot more than RK. I understand everyone is different but personally I just can't justify these higher prices for MPs, I think I would rather just give it away and sell up the majority of what I have.

  8. #3028
    Join Date
    7th Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    Still, now I'm getting closer to having to decide if I quit Transformer collecting and start selling off my MPs or I continue on and try and obtain those I've missed
    I feel the pain, this has affected a lot of us in this way, I myself missed out on some of those as well as others that will honestly now cost twice as much to get.
    All I can say is look at what will affect you more, getting rid of everything or plodding on. I'm still in limbo myself but leaning more towards getting back up again, I enjoy my bots too much to let that ~censored~ ruin them.
    As for who to trust, well there are a few options depending on budget that I'd consider like BBTS, RK, ToybotImportz, SaviersToys, have used them and they have been reliable for me, but as you say some items arent available some places and others postage ends up driving prices way up there

  9. #3029
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2008
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Try amazon jp

    Often their advertised price is not what you pay as they take a percentage off on checkout (probably due to tax exemption). And amazon ships them for much cheaper and does not take deposit until closer to release date. Their price beats HLJ and nippon yasan most of the time.

    And you can actually cancel your preorder pretty easily...

    Give it a go!


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I've received refunds for 50% of my items which is great, PC are not responding for the rest despite my claim being over 45 days. Hopefully it gets sorted.

    Still, now I'm getting closer to having to decide if I quit Transformer collecting and start selling off my MPs or I continue on and try and obtain those I've missed and also continue with my MP Sunstreaker pre order. Dirge, Skywarp and Inferno will all be an issue as I can't justify too high a price. Megatron has its reissue coming up so all good there. I can't see Dirge being reissued. Skywarp and Inferno might though.

    Should I continue I don't have experience buying from anyone other than Premium Collectables, Robot Kingdom (RK) and Hobby Link Japan (HLJ). I stopped using RK because they only deal in USD and their shipping is now quite expensive. However they are the only place with Dirge, Skywarp and Inferno in stock. They actually have Megatron in stock right now too. Basically just under $1000 AUD for the lot but I think I would order Megatron separately. So nearly $700 buying through PayPal.

    HLJ is where my Sunstreaker and Megatron pre orders are currently but are they the most expensive? For example I notice that for Sunstreaker, Nippon Yasan (NY) does it for 8,280 yen vs 9,600 that is my HLJ pre order. Megatron is 18,400 yen at HLJ vs 15,480 at NY! Although its sold out. Still, seems like big differences, is NY more expensive for postage than HLJ? I'm now wondering if it's worth changing my pre order.

  10. #3030
    Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    15th Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I hope it didn't come across as a woah as me type post, first world problems and all that! Really, it's just the position I'm in now as I am not as hard core as some collectors, while I only feel comfortable buying brand new, I can't just buy at any price. To be honest if it wasn't for PC pricing I probably wouldn't have bought/ ordered as many MP as I have.

    However I'm now down the rabbit hole where I either accept that I won't finish certain sets, sell up to cut right back to my absolute favourite characters or push on and try and get the very best prices I can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •