Page 115 of 344 FirstFirst ... 95105110111112113114115116117118119120125135 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3436

Thread: Premium Collectables (PC) not refunding? - help is here for doing charge-backs

So guys, wanna help me out again with the exact process with making a charge back?

I want this whole drama with pc and done with, in all honesty I'm...kinda scared because in instances of complaints either I'm emailed promptly (hlj, amiami, many other companies abroad and local have responded in less than 24 hours) or I can go in person and just depute, I've never pulled the rug out from an online retailer before and being an all new experience I am literally lost, so yes I'm scared of something I've never had to do and the fact I've given them so much money scares me, I asked before but I ended up curling up over it.

So using the way back machine (although some of the past orders are way older so those are a worry) I need to screenshot the dates of the orders, am I missing anything... and send that to my...bank? (I got a mastercard debit card from commonwealth)

Do I send them these screenshots in one go or best to spread them out, and what's the cutoff for orders, I'm...still waiting on mp primal as my longest order, does my outlook look good?

...Can I just take a screenshot of my orders list and point at the incomplete ones, would I have to take a screenshot of my item invoices I got as emails instead, right now I made a test for primal (which I won't show), just the current sales page (how it says april), my email invoice, and the orders list showing the order number, do I need to show them my attempts to contact pc as well?

I'm just worried they'd just void my efforts and I'd be forced to wait on pc for an eternity, as well as me be a klutz.

(Can I email them my chargeback/transaction depute, trying to find the correct email for that, it would give me incentive just doing it from behind my screen)

Oh pc what have you done to me
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 2nd June 2017 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    The shipping cost is a bit high from Robot Kingdom..
    Yeah but what do you do ?

Default HOW TO DISPUTE A TRANSACTION WITH YOUR BANK

hYpNoS, this should help you and others navigating the dispute process. This is most applicable for credit/debit card transactions and is not relevant where you have used Zippay.

Firstly, answer two questions:

• Has the manufacturer actually released the product?

• Has it passed PC's original ETA for the product? (you may need to check the WayBack Machine (archive.org/web/) to verify this if PC has since changed the ETA)

If the answer is YES to each question, then begin this process. If the answer is NO to either question then you need to wait.

Step 1

First decide if you are willing to wait longer for your overdue order or would like a refund? In either case, email PC requesting either an update for when you will receive your order or a refund. If asking for a refund, request that you receive the refund within 7 days or you will dispute the transaction with your bank.

If you choose to wait longer for your order, don't wait too long that it gets too far past the ETA to the point that disputing the transaction with your bank will not be possible.

Step 2

Call your bank to dispute each transaction that is overdue. You will need to provide the date of the transaction from your bank statement, the amount paid and the merchant's name and advise that you have already tried to resolve it with PC by email. Also state that it was a pre order (assuming the item was not already in stock) and quote PC's ETA and the the manufacturer's release date. Make mention that many other customers are experiencing the same issue to help your case.

Be careful on which PC ETA you provide. If the ETA was January 2016, it was so long ago that the bank will likely deny your request. Choose either the current PC ETA or a previous ETA that is no more than 6 months ago, preferably as close to 1 month ago as possible. Use the Wayback machine if necessary.

The bank will give you a reference number and likely send you some documentation to provide further evidence. Request that all correspondence be sent by email to speed things up.

Step 3

When you receive the request for further information, provide:

• Screenshot showing manufacturer release date. If it's Takara, go to the product page from TakaraTomyMall

• Screenshot of PC order page for the individual order showing transaction details and that it was unfulfilled

• Screenshot of PC product page showing the ETA (remember to choose the most appropriate ETA)

• Screenshot of the item from two other retailers showing it is in stock and the release date. Robot Kingdom, BBTS and TFSource are good options

• Email correspondence with PC

This should not take that much time and it will kill any argument that PC makes about manufacturer delays etc.

My bank also required me to provide a statement of events but they provided a template for this so it was straightforward.

Following this process should lead to a successful chargeback. Be aware that PC still has 45 days after the chargeback to respond to the bank but if you follow this process you have a very strong case.

If you have multiple orders, rinse, lather, repeat.

Anyone else that has also been through this, please feel free to add to this guide.

Amiami is a useful site for showing release dates of non TT Mall Transformers.

MP Megatron
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    The shipping cost is a bit high from Robot Kingdom..
    The shipping is higher but Robot Kingdom has a solid history of delivering and reliability. I seriously considered ordering Megatron from them as well even though it was $50 more then Ami in the end I went with Ami and paid for EMS. At this point I really want my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevac View Post
    The shipping is higher but Robot Kingdom has a solid history of delivering and reliability. I seriously considered ordering Megatron from them as well even though it was $50 more then Ami in the end I went with Ami and paid for EMS. At this point I really want my stuff.
    I ordered Primal, Cheetor, Megatron and Inferno from RK. Get this they were shipped the same day I bought them.

I will look to order Grapple, Artfire, Commander Primal and Sunstreaker soon.

I have given up on my Titan Returns stuff. I will just get Trypticon at retail

For me, this goes beyond

Not sending product
    Not answering emails

It goes to the point of making fools of us publicly and insulting our intelligence by posting smoke and mirrors deleting true feedback on Facebook and avoiding to answer anything factually.

Continuing to promise and disappoint.

This is not the normal store and customer relationship. It's the type of relationship that a doctor would say is bad for you and hazardous to your mental health.

So I'll be glad if I'm made whole but I'll take the extra effort to ensure others do not experience what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    hYpNoS, this should help you and others navigating the dispute process. This is most applicable for credit/debit card transactions and is not relevant where you have used Zippay.

Firstly, answer two questions:

• Has the manufacturer actually released the product?

• Has it passed PC's original ETA for the product? (you may need to check the WayBack Machine (archive.org/web/) to verify this if PC has since changed the ETA)

If the answer is YES to each question, then begin this process. If the answer is NO to either question then you need to wait.

Step 1

First decide if you are willing to wait longer for your overdue order or would like a refund? In either case, email PC requesting either an update for when you will receive your order or a refund. If asking for a refund, request that you receive the refund within 7 days or you will dispute the transaction with your bank.

If you choose to wait longer for your order, don't wait too long that it gets too far past the ETA to the point that disputing the transaction with your bank will not be possible.

Step 2

Call your bank to dispute each transaction that is overdue. You will need to provide the date of the transaction from your bank statement, the amount paid and the merchant's name and advise that you have already tried to resolve it with PC by email. Also state that it was a pre order (assuming the item was not already in stock) and quote PC's ETA and the the manufacturer's release date. Make mention that many other customers are experiencing the same issue to help your case.

Be careful on which PC ETA you provide. If the ETA was January 2016, it was so long ago that the bank will likely deny your request. Choose either the current PC ETA or a previous ETA that is no more than 6 months ago, preferably as close to 1 month ago as possible. Use the Wayback machine if necessary.

The bank will give you a reference number and likely send you some documentation to provide further evidence. Request that all correspondence be sent by email to speed things up.

Step 3

When you receive the request for further information, provide:

• Screenshot showing manufacturer release date. If it's Takara, go to the product page from TakaraTomyMall

• Screenshot of PC order page for the individual order showing transaction details and that it was unfulfilled

• Screenshot of PC product page showing the ETA (remember to choose the most appropriate ETA)

• Screenshot of the item from two other retailers showing it is in stock and the release date. Robot Kingdom, BBTS and TFSource are good options

• Email correspondence with PC

This should not take that much time and it will kill any argument that PC makes about manufacturer delays etc.

My bank also required me to provide a statement of events but they provided a template for this so it was straightforward.

Following this process should lead to a successful chargeback. Be aware that PC still has 45 days after the chargeback to respond to the bank but if you follow this process you have a very strong case.

If you have multiple orders, rinse, lather, repeat.

Anyone else that has also been through this, please feel free to add to this guide.
    This is a fantastic guide and I've pretty much done this to the tee. The only addition I made was screenshot their weekly update for 23 and 29 May. So for MP36 the implied availability date is 9 May as shipping commenced 'a fortnight ago'.

In my email to PC I stressed the April / May ETA date as it was back in Nov / Dec as this was the date I made the purchase. I know PC move their dates but I made this comment to benefit my case in front of the bank. PC won't respond so have a little license in your email to them, which you would use as evidence for the bank.

I lodged my case yesterday and sent through all documentation quickly after. In my mind it speeds up the process as they should have all evidence at hand and not have to wait for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Be careful on which PC ETA you provide. If the ETA was January 2016, it was so long ago that the bank will likely deny your request
    What if the product page has been removed from PC's website and the only page listed on wayback states a 2nd-3rd qtr 2016 release date?
    The only thing I have more recent is an email from them promising I'd get the item in January (that never happened) and an email in May saying yes the item is overdue that they'd get back to me in a week (that never happened). Could those emails be enough to get my money back for that item?
    And thanks for the guide, it takes a little stress off how to do things, which is something that's been shutting me down whenever I've even thought about what to do next

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    What if the product page has been removed from PC's website and the only page listed on wayback states a 2nd-3rd qtr 2016 release date?
    The only thing I have more recent is an email from them promising I'd get the item in January (that never happened) and an email in May saying yes the item is overdue that they'd get back to me in a week (that never happened). Could those emails be enough to get my money back for that item?
    And thanks for the guide, it takes a little stress off how to do things, which is something that's been shutting me down whenever I've even thought about what to do next
    Use both emails. The further back the transaction the harder it is to dispute but if you're disputing other items also which are more recent I think this will work in your favour i.e. not an isolated case and ongoing behaviour. If you ask the bank, they're happy to offer advice on what evidence is best, which then gets forwarded to their credit card team. This is my experience with CBA.