Thread: Tiny Turbo Changer wave 2 line-up

Default Tiny Turbo Changer wave 2 line-up

From a UK catalogue comes an image of what should be wave 2 of the Tiny Turbo Changer toys (the small blind-bagged toys).

• Hot Rod
    • Barricade
    • Green “Blackout” (Grindor?)
    • Blue-ish “Starscream” (Thundercracker?)
    • “Cogman” (?)
    • Autobot Sqweeks
    • Optimus Prime (currently unclear how this one is different from the Series 1 version; possibly darker blue?)
    • Bumblebee (also currently unclear how this one is different from the Series 1 version; possibly a different Camaro alternate mode?)
    • Megatron
    • Shockwave
    • Decepticon Berserker
    • Autobot Drift (mystery red car from Toy Fair)
    The names are not yet confirmed, so there are some guesses in there that could still change.
    The Optimus and Bumblebee are likely to be repacks, as they are the primary characters in the movie, so are expected to be constantly available without the need for new colour schemes that wouldn't then match their movie appearance.

Amazon in India has listed up the names of the wave 2 toys...

• Barricade
    • Decepticon Berserker
    • Chopter
    • Bumblebee
    • Cogman
    • Autobot Drift
    • Autobot Hot Rod
    • Megatron
    • Optimus Prime
    • Shockwave
    • Autobot Sqweeks
    • Sky Camo Starscream
    The blue Starscream is "Sky Camo Starscream", while the green Blackout is "Chopter".

I should post up this here too...

Good news - they have a single letter stamped into the back of the packs like wave one, so if a list is posted up, that might help people. (I still just
    used the window method, as most are different colours, and the rest can be worked out eventually by moving the figure around inside the bag)

Bad news... I wasn't able to read many of them, and didn't have enough time to work them out or photograph them before I ripped open the packs
    to know which ones I had to go back into the store for (I only had 8 of the new 10 - I didn't get the Optimus or Bumblebee). And since most of the
    enclosed instructions had fallen out on the way back home, I can't work it out now anyway. Besides, all of the packs are full of creases, which makes
    reading the letter pretty much impossible for my eyes.

Really bad news... I don't think Sqweeks was released in wave 2, despite being on the box. I spent over an hour and a half, searching through three
    whole cases and half way through a fourth, and identified every other toy from the wave EXCEPT Sqweeks. These cases are usually pretty good for
    full assortments, and not just randomly filled at the factory, so it is really odd that I was able to find about 8 of each figure, except Sqweeks. And
    two of the cases were at the back of the shelf and looked untouched... so I can't imagine anyone would want to pick out all of the Sqweeks figures,
    because it isn't a priority character, and there will be hundreds of these Tiny Changers out there soon, so it isn't likely to be a rarity to be scalped online for big bucks.

If anyone does get Sqweeks, please let me know, as this was really weird for me... wasting over an hour and a half, looking for something that may
    not have been there to begin with.
    (if it does show up, maybe it was being re-tweeked, and wasn't ready with the others and didn't get released in the early cases)

Looks like these things have shown up in America, and the bag codes have been worked out and posted up. And it looks like Sqweeks does exist... just not in the early cases I had in Hong Kong.

• A – Shockwave
    • B – Megatron
    • C – Berserker
    • D – Cogman
    • E – Bumblebee
    • F – Sqweeks
    • G – Chopter
    • H – Barricade
    • I – Optimus Prime
    • J – Starscream
    • N – Drift
    • P – Hot Rod
    The letters go from A to J, and then go to N and P for the last two.
    Optimus and Bumblebee are said to be identical to their first wave release, and their bag codes are the same too.

F baby! Yeah!
    Imma gonna find me a Sqweeks

Rather odd that K,L,M and O are all missing
    perhaps they were more repacks they decided against including in this assortment? or designs being held over for a potential 3rd wave? (which will hopefully see a normal release of Steelbane)

I'm really hoping these guys show up over here soon. they're surprisingly fun. and BigW's half price sale has made them pretty hard to resist.

I've got everyone from wave 1 but Optimus and the black repaints so far (sadly also somehow ended up with a spare hound, 2 spare crosshairs a spare lockdown and 3 spare sideswipes)

really unfortunate that Sqweeks seems to be shortpacked or just hard to get for some reason. he's a major want. (also really want his Deluxe to show up locally soon)