Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Transformers Trivia

Your answer is still incorrect. While Thundercracker was one of the early G1 toys that was also available through mail-order, he wasn't a mail-order exclusive figure as the toy was initially available in stores.

Another hint: It's an Autobot

The answer is -- Powerdasher, F-1 type

New Question: In the live action Transformers film continuity, what is the name of the top secret US government agency tasked with the investigation of Cybertronians?

Answer: SECTOR 7!

...I thought that that was a rather easier question. No?

Maybe I should make these questions multiple choice.

Q: What does Transformers Prime Bumblebee transform into?
    A) 6000 SUX
    B) Urbana 500
    C) Suburbia 300
    D) Metro-racer 600
    E) General Motors Chevrolet Camaro

FatalityPitt Guest

Answer is (whited out): B - Urbana 500

I don't remember the name of the episode, but BB's alt-mode name was revealed to us when BB's transformation cog got stolen by NEST, making him no longer able to transform. Later at the base, Raf tries to cheer up a depressed Bumblebee. Unfortunately, a commercial for the Urbana 500 plays on the TV and it causes BB to chuck a hissy-fit.

You are correct!

New Question: Which episode features a cameo background appearance by a character wearing the same costume as the Ranger from Dungeons and Dragons?

FatalityPitt Guest

Hank cameo'ed in TF Prime???

I didn't even know..

Sort of. They used the same costume but on a different looking person. Sunbow/Toei also worked on Dungeons & Dragons, so it seems that they just took Hank's character model and modified it for a background extra. Not sure if it was done as a deliberate Easter Egg or not though.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sort of. They used the same costume but on a different looking person. Sunbow/Toei also worked on Dungeons & Dragons, so it seems that they just took Hank's character model and modified it for a background extra. Not sure if it was done as a deliberate Easter Egg or not though.
    Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me. Peter Cullen did the voice of Venger (the main bad guy in the D&D cartoon).

I've got no idea which TFP episode had the reference to Hank the Ranger. I might've blinked when it happened.

Answer: A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court
    Here is an image of the background character in question.

New Question: Which G1 Transformer transforms into a Toyota Celica?

FatalityPitt Guest

Ack! Denied. I thought you were referring to the Transformers Prime cartoon circa 2010-13, rather than the G1 cartoon. Silly me.

As for the next question; I think it was Camshaft. One of those mail-away exclusive bots who never appeared in the cartoons nor in toy-form on general retail (I'm also trying to answer these as soon as I see them, without looking up the answer. I'm guessing that's one of the rules).