Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: TOYBOT IMPORTZ - Aussie Retailer - 3rd party news & updates

  1. #1
    Join Date
    27th Apr 2017
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    28

    Default TOYBOT IMPORTZ - Aussie Retailer - 3rd party news & updates

    Howdy everyone,
    We are a brand new online store based in QLD, we have been operating for just over 2 1/2 weeks now, which during that time we have exceeded all of our expectations.

    We are aiming to fill the void in the market for customer service, whilst providing more realistic pricing for the 3rd Party figures.

    Website: https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TBImportz/

    Our pricing is fairly competitive even against the overseas vendors.
    We offer a flat rate of $10 for shipping per order. (so if you want multiple items best to bundle into 1 order)

    We have a lot to learn still, and will rely on our wonderful TF community for feedback and suggestions.

    We offer Paypal, so you can purchase with confidence.
    We are also looking into other payment methods, which we hope to implement very soon.

    Just some items that are listed :

    Fanstoys -

    FANSTOYS FT-08X GRINDER - $199.00

    FANSTOYS FT-10 PHOENIX - $215.00

    FANSTOYS FT-07 STOMP - $189.00


    We are also trying out a figure finding service - so if you have missed the boat on a particular 3P, drop us a line at support@toybotimportz.com.au or alternatively head over to facebook and send us a msg (while there give our page a like). We don't charge any extra for this service.
    We love the hunt and thrill of negotiating the best possible deal that we can get.


    Regards,

    Kylie
    Last edited by griffin; 11th May 2017 at 11:24 PM. Reason: advertising KOs here is prohibited

  2. #2
    Join Date
    26th Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Hi,

    Thanks for posting regarding your store, looking forward to trying you guys out in future, have followed your FB to catch updates

  3. #3
    drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    20th Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,168

    Default

    I like to know more about this company. As much as is Paypal, I really like to see customer feedback.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    27th Apr 2017
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Hi,

    Thanks for posting regarding your store, looking forward to trying you guys out in future, have followed your FB to catch updates
    Thank you for your support. We are always adding stock when we think the price is right, hopefully there will be something for you in the near future.

    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I like to know more about this company. As much as is Paypal, I really like to see customer feedback.
    Completely understandable, we have received our first shipment of stock and have started processing the orders, hopefully you will see some positive feedback soon.
    Also if it does help, the other half of Toybot Importz (my husband) has been a member of Ozformers for over 5 years

  5. #5
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Any chance of expanding into MPs if all goes well?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    27th Apr 2017
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Any chance of expanding into MPs if all goes well?
    Once we have established ourselves within the market, we will look at expanding our range.
    In saying that, if we get an opportunity to offer MP's at a competitive price, you will see them listed on our site.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toybot Importz View Post
    Once we have established ourselves within the market, we will look at expanding our range.
    In saying that, if we get an opportunity to offer MP's at a competitive price, you will see them listed on our site.
    I'm happy to pay a bit more for good local service

  8. #8
    Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    3rd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Same here and the prices are still pretty competitive too. Hoping to see more 3p bots, your FT range is off to a good start. Unfortunately my pre-orders are tied up at the moment.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    21st May 2015
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Same here and the prices are still pretty competitive too. Hoping to see more 3p bots, your FT range is off to a good start. Unfortunately my pre-orders are tied up at the moment.
    Likewise but I will be keen for when the badcube pre orders to go up

  10. #10
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,823

    Default

    I can't find any legit TFs on your site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •