Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UCS Millenium Falcon re-release?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Yeah, here for two days stopover after 2 weeks in the US
    hahaha I work up the street
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I hate myself enough to go and get one of these but if I regret purchasing it (and i wouldnt be building it anytime soon) I could easily flip it for what I paid for it right?

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    hahaha I work up the street
    Lucky you now go grab that Lego !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I hate myself enough to go and get one of these but if I regret purchasing it (and i wouldnt be building it anytime soon) I could easily flip it for what I paid for it right?
    Most likely as they’re still hard to find, but no one is going to stump up on postage so it would probably be a local purchase with a meetup.

So after two and a half days with no reply, I managed to get one of their customer support people on the chat. They claimed they never got my email which is weird because it was replied to a day or so after I had the chat.

They are sending me a replacement and a shipping label to send back the original. I have to find a new box for the original to go in for me to ship it back.

It will take the 9 to 18 days again. Let's hope it doesn't sit in customs for two weeks again.

Just send it back in the outer box the new one arrives in... assuming it is in good nick

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    So after two and a half days with no reply, I managed to get one of their customer support people on the chat. They claimed they never got my email which is weird because it was replied to a day or so after I had the chat.

They are sending me a replacement and a shipping label to send back the original. I have to find a new box for the original to go in for me to ship it back.

It will take the 9 to 18 days again. Let's hope it doesn't sit in customs for two weeks again.
    Expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by acz83 View Post
    Just send it back in the outer box the new one arrives in... assuming it is in good nick
    Top idea.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I love it!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Spoke to a girl at Myer today, she said it was likely only the 'flagship stores' would get the MF, which we interpreted to be the ones in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Spoke to a girl at Myer today, she said it was likely only the 'flagship stores' would get the MF, which we interpreted to be the ones in the city.
    Yep, pretty much means the Myer stores we actually make money at...which mainly are cbd stores...