Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: MP39 is... Sunstreaker!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hasbro needs to release this with a PVC figurine of Bob.
    Yes, we need Bob... and while we're at it how about a Hunter O'Nion Headmaster and a Sunstreaker scale Wheelchair, oh wait, lets leave them to a very-easy Generations Titan Wars retool of Combiner Wars Sunstreaker - not that Hasbro'll ever do that .

Do any of the pics indicate if MP Sunstreaker has that nice little anti-Laserbeak gun (from MtMtE pt1) hiding between his air-scoops, or maybe a way to mount his pistol or Rifle in that spot?
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Can't say I like the recent trend of TT not revealing the designers' names in these interviews. With the quality of their recent MP output, I wanna know who was responsible for these awesome figures.

I will definitely vote him as the best MP of the year as opposed to Megatron which I don't feel optimistic that i will have anytime this year (unless they reveal a big surprise at the end of the year)

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor View Post
    Do any of the pics indicate if MP Sunstreaker has that nice little anti-Laserbeak gun (from MtMtE pt1) hiding between his air-scoops, or maybe a way to mount his pistol or Rifle in that spot?
    It's a bit hard to tell, but it looks like it does. There's a flap at the rear of the cartoon-accurate supercharger section that looks like the gun, but it could just be a flap. From the way it's emphasised though, it's probably the gun.

The text says that it's to mount his pistol to recreate the scene where Sunstreaker shoots in vehicle mode in MTMTE Pt2. (known as "The Secret of the Ruby Crystals" in Japan)

Yes, we need Bob... and while we're at it how about a Hunter O'Nion Headmaster
    Sorry, who is Bob?

Anyway I wouldn't mind getting a Hunter, Verity and the other guy who's name I can't think of, but I think we are a long way off from IDW MPs.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sorry, who is Bob?
    Streaker's pet insecticon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Streaker's pet insecticon.
    I take it that's from the last couple of years of IDW? I checked out after the Dark Cybertron series.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I take it that's from the last couple of years of IDW? I checked out after the Dark Cybertron series.
    Jimmy Pink's the other bloke, and Bob's from the stories after All Hail Megatron, while the other were before it, a few more than a couple of years ago - time flies when you're waiting on the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The text says that it's to mount his pistol to recreate the scene where Sunstreaker shoots in vehicle mode in MTMTE Pt2. (known as "The Secret of the Ruby Crystals" in Japan)
    Could have sworn it was in part one, ah well, I haven't watched them in the last ten years, memory slippage was to be expected.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

I don't think Bob would fit in with the new 'totally toon' MP style, he'd work better with the CHUG toy.

While I do like the latest MP's but with their simplistic and featureless robot designs advanced articulation aside they look like they stepped right out of the 80's.