Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 849499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1175

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Beast Wars Antagony (never heard of him before now). And an unknown Headmaster.
    She's a Botcon exclusive black repaint of Inferno. I'm glad that the 1990s Botcon toys are getting love now, between this and Sandstorm (the Skorponok repaint)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Looks like RID (2001) Tow-Line & Toxitron might be coming soon. Rumours have that Tow-Line will be a retool of Scraphook, while Toxitron will be a redeco of Laser Optimus Prime.
    Last edited by Handsprime; 20th February 2023 at 03:04 PM.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

He's been rumoured for a while, but looks like we finally have our first look at Legacy Evolution Commander Class Armada Optimus Prime! Super Mode is more articulated than the Armada Toy.

I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I hope we get a new Sparkplug Mini-Con mold, either included with this Armada OP or as a separate Core figure.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Oh good, finally someone that isn't part of the stolen toys cabal leaked a pic of it. Pictures of this guy have been loudly making the rounds in private for the last little bit and 'totally not stolen' copies have reportedly been sold in private for hundreds of dollars.

Anyway, looks great from what we can see right now. Gonna be good to have a version of this guy that isn't paralyzed below the waist when using the trailer for the super mode. Also, apparently if you have Armada Overload you can combine the old Overload and the new Prime because Prime has the same connection points for the combination as the old one

Is that trailer a retool of Motormaster's trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Retool is definitely a stretch. I can see some similarities with the feet on the giant robot mode, so maybe shared parts/engineering?

I dunno, the Prime truck figure itself looks significantly less interesting than the prototype from a while ago. That looked more angular and stylised.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I don't think so, though the feet look similar to Menasor's.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

More images are leaking out now, but in particular it's good to see that they've included backward compatibility with the original Armada Overload toy.

Backwards compatibility is awesome. I’d be hitting eBay now looking for cheap overloads, because once it gets out….. you’re going to see the original skyrocket.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!