Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8898103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1175

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Hasbro revealed to various fan sites such as TFW2005 that some Hasbro brands will return to window and blister packaging late 2023. No mention of impact on TF toylines.
    I really hope not. It’s so nice and easy to just rip it all open without all the plastic crap.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Someone has gotten their hands on an early sample of what looks like an IDW Miner Megatron. Looks nice for IDW collectors.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/05/08/...ll-look-482413
    Oh nuts. I wasn't really impressed by, and therefore wasn't really interested in, the first set of pics from last week. Looked a bit crap, really.

Now though, with a more finished product...

Maybe I should just try to hold out for a co-captain Megatron for an IDW version...

So, Miner Megatron is in a two-pack with Senator Ratbat (re-tooled from Scourge), and these are the first box of this year's Amazon capsule (last year's was the Wreckers).

So far for this capsule we have:

1 deluxe (currently unknown)
    1 voyager (Nacelle)
    2 pack of voyagers (Miner Megatron and Senator Ratbat)
    2 pack (price point and identities currently unknown, but the art on the previous 2 pack is suggestive...)
    1 leader (currently unknown)

I like, but it's a bit of shame there doesn't seem to be any plan to finish the Wreckers (Whirl and Roadbuster would have been nice, and Diaclone Topspin seemed obvious).

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    2 pack of voyagers (Miner Megatron and Senator Ratbat)
    2 pack (price point and identities currently unknown, but the art on the previous 2 pack is suggestive...)
    An error on Amazons behalf shows it’s probably gonna be Shockwave and Orion Pax.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    An error on Amazons behalf shows it’s probably gonna be Shockwave and Orion Pax.
    Nice, that's what my guess was (and the guesses of a few people in that thread once hints were dropped).

Also, thanks for the link How did you find it? Never mind, I read the rest of that thread I linked to
    Last edited by JJJ; 16th May 2023 at 05:23 PM.

Here's a Shattered Glass Rodimus out of the SS86 Hot Rod mould.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/05/22/...gallery-483902
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

And here is a G2 Mirage based on an unreleased G2 variant like the upcoming Orange Jazz and Blue Ramjet.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/05/23/...st-look-484156
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

This years Buzzworthy Bumblebee 4 pack has been leaked, and it contains the following:
    Voyager Seeker (appears to be a straight re-release of Thundercracker)
    Deluxe Autotrooper (new head retool of Siege Ironhide with an alternative head included)
    Deluxe Bailiff (a redeco/retool of War for Cybertron Trilogy Quintesson Bailiff, also with an alternative head included)
    Deluxe G2 Jhiaxus Trooper (new head retool of Legacy Skullgrin with an alternative head included)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

And in that same thread we have pictures of a (Buzzworthy SS86) two pack of Ironhide and Prowl. Dead Ironhide and Prowl, from the movie. Holes (that appear to be able to fit the accompanying blast effects), damage paint, screaming faces.

Also, Prowl is not a straight re-issue of Earthrise - apart from the colours, there's a new bumper at least.