Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 94104109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1173

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Remember SS86 Hound? Well it looks like he might be getting a release, in a multipack.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

I think this might qualify as Hasbro's worst TF decision for several years.

I wonder if this might be found at 50+% off in a year or two at JB, as has happened with the Worlds Collide pack. I hope so, because there's simply no way I'm paying what will be the full price of this pack for Hound (I would estimate at least $200). I very much doubt it'll be possible to offload the other four - everyone who ever wanted a Wheeljack has one after three successive releases, SS86 Jazz was everywhere eventually, and even though Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker saw strangely low stock numbers arriving on Australian shelves, it has been literal years since I heard anyone say they still didn't have them.

--edit--

Nope, won't be sitting around on sale later - this isn't Buzzworthy as I thought at first, the is straight up Selects. Which means you'll most likely never see it in the flesh unless you specifically order it.

Nuts to the whole thing.
    Last edited by JJJ; 7th January 2024 at 12:37 PM.

GG Hasbro. Make me buy 3 figures I don't want another version of just to buy the Hound I do want.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Not all Buzzworhty releases get released here. All Generations Selects ones DO (between Zing/EBGames, JBHifi, Amazon).
    I’m happy with this, and I missed out on sunstreaker and trailbreaker originally anyway.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

TJ Prime's latest leaks.

TRA GEN COLLAB PROJECT KNIGHT
    Product Number: F9653

TRA GEN COLLAB PROJECT RENNAISSANCE
    Product Number: F9656

TRA GEN COLLAB PROJECT TAILS
    Product Number: G0050

https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/01/12/...s-found-501912
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Over at other forums, Collab Project Knight is speculated to be Knight Rider KITT. Looking forward to it if true.

Collab Project Tails - maybe Sonic Hedgehog character or Godzilla, but i can't think of molds to retool to either.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Over at other forums, Collab Project Knight is speculated to be Knight Rider KITT. Looking forward to it if true.

Collab Project Tails - maybe Sonic Hedgehog character or Godzilla, but i can't think of molds to retool to either.
    I'd go for a Knight Rider KITT, as long as it's the 80's show and not the modern reboot that got cancelled after a single season.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Saw speculation that Renaissance is the TMNT Turtle Van, seems plausible given the teams namesakes and Playmates has licensed TMNT to Hasbro before for a Power Rangers collab. Tails being a Sonic collab seems a bit on the nose though, as does Knight = Knight Rider but maybe they just got lazy with the name on that one

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

We have pictures of Gears.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    We have pictures of Gears.
    I saw that right before I went to bed last night. He looks great and I can't wait for the inevitable Swerve remould.