Page 30 of 118 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Just remembered Wheelie returned in The Last Knight. So yeah, it's #68 TLK Grimlock with Wheelie

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Take this one with a grain of salt because it could just be a digibash, but there is a picture making the rounds of a sleep mode Earthrise Optimus Prime.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...e-found/44816/
    More photos of this toy in-hand. If it isn't a legit upcoming item, it looks like one of those "lunchtime specials" we used to see (the factory producing a small run, or even a test-run, to sell without authorisation, instead of disposing them).

STUDIO SERIES LEADER GRINDOR AND RAVAGE and 86 DELUXE GNAW and ROTF SIDESWIPE

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...swipe.1194700/

Even More Studio Series Walmart Listings: Deluxe “TF6” Bumblebee And Dino
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/06/06/...nd-dino-412499

New Transformers Studio Series Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bumblebee & Sam And Deluxe Jolt Walmart Listings
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/06/05/...istings-412486

I was so sure that the 86 Grimlock listing was some sort of error, but then 86 Gnaw was now found, supporting the idea of the 1986 Movie being included in the Studio Series toyline... which I don't think will look right, and opens up the potential of them doing characters that were in the 1986 Movie but weren't new to the Movie (like Grimlock).

I don’t know, something still doesn’t smell right.

The first two Leader (AOE Grimlock and TF Blackout) figures being repainted/retooled as TLK Grimlock and ROTF Grindor and both being given an extra accessory/character from those movies (TLK Wheelie and ROTF Ravage) seems so symmetrical and logical to me.

I can’t imagine new TFTM character figures being developed when Earthrise is releasing Arcee (already one of three), Quintesson Judge (also in Cyberverse), Allicon and rumoured Bumblebee and Blurr.

Over the last few years we’ve had pretty much everyone important in the movie released in the current lines of cartoon accurate Generations figures: Optimus, Ironhide, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Hot Rod, Kup, Ultra Magnus Blurr, Springer, Perceptor, Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Cliffjumper, Jazz, all the Dinobots, the Insecticons, Gnaw, Wheelie, Blaster, Brawn, Prowl, Ratchet, the Constructicons, Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus, Wreck-Gar, Rodimis Prime... even Unicron is part of the current line of toys!!!

Other than a better scale Blaster and a more cartoon accurate Cyclonus and Wreck-Gar (likely all coming in the next part of the trilogy with a new Galavtron) there’s no need to make new toys.

Remember the Platnium set of Movie characters a few years ago: that’s what I’d expect if anything.

Default Transformers Top Gun Maverick

I feel the need, the need for this.

Looking forward to pics of bot mode.

Hhmmm... not feeling it from the robot mode. Jet mode looks nice, but honestly if I just wanted a neat looking F14 Tomcat I'd go buy a model kit. The pic of the robot mode on the box looks too much like the Star Wars Crossovers TFs (I've never liked how they tried to make the robot modes resemble the pilots). Maybe photos of the actual robot mode will look gooder.

Totally did not see this coming (I was hoping for Back to the Future) but I can get on board with this.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.