Page 41 of 118 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

More Cyberverse deluxes, yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    With Earthrise now over, one question that will probably never be answered is, what was WFC-E28 meant to be?
    According to one person dropping a lot of plausible leaks for 2021, they claim that it was meant to be another Sideswipe... possibly a remould into an earth mode.
    People are claiming (or assuming) two re-uses of the Kingdom BW Megatron T-rex mould (the Beast Machines T-Wrecks, and a Crossover with Jurassic Park), and if either of those are true, the new head may have leaked out on one of the Megatron toys found in America.
    The Megatron head has pursed lips, while this alternate head has an open snarled mouth showing teeth.
    If this alternate head is for a future redeco of Megatron, it is possible that there will be more out there in the wild, but probably not too many, so could end up being a very rare variant.
    Often when there are multiple versions planned for a new mould, the toolings (the metal plates that has the plastic injected into it to create the parts for the toys) are built to produce all of the alternative future parts (like different heads, weapons, roof-lights, etc), but sections of the toolings are blocked off to only produce the parts that are needed for the current version being manufactured. However, sometimes the alternative parts still end up being made and get mixed up with the regular parts, and if it is something like a head that is almost identical, it might not be noticed by the people there putting the toys together.

This could be a fun game... guess the toy from its sprue of parts.

alternate head has an open snarled mouth showing teeth.
    Sounds like a possible Toy-based version?

I recognise the parts but not sure of which use of the toy - a BotCon one?

Is that a botcon Primal Prime or Apex using the Cybertron Optimus Primal mold from the 2000's it's got that surfboard that the cyber planet key plugs into

I think it's Primal Prime. Only one, that I can tell, that has a blue missile.

You know the character cards in Kingdom toys? I though that they?d only be cards of Wave 1 chars packed in wave 1. But I just got one of ?Autobot Ark?. So that seems pretty likely that there is a toy coming
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Wave 1 has Blackarachnia, Dinobot, Ark and Optimus Prime.

Another Kingdom variant has been found, which could be from an upcoming redeco toy - the swords for Voyager Optimus Primal are usually silver painted, but one person in America has found white painted swords with their toy. It's only a minor thing, but we'll see if the rumoured redeco has white painted swords.

Another sample of an unreleased toy has been obtained by one of those youtubers who has been showing off leaked toys... this one is being called Rusticon, but I don't know if that is its actual product name.
    It looks like a toy that was lost out in the back yard and dug up years later, like in Toy Story... and even though that is probably the point of a "rusted bot" toy, it might not look too appealing on the shelf to regular shoppers if it shows up at regular retail.
    (there have been suggestions that it is part of the 3rd wave of Netflix toys... which has a limited target, and a limited release)

Part of a product listing has been leaked to a number of fansites, which could be true... but could also be made up, as most of it just lists assortment codes that are old and well known, along with a small number of items that I think have already been leaked somewhere.

• TRA GEN WFC K TITAN CLASS ARK
    • TRA GEN WFC K COMMANDER CLASS RODIMUS PRIME
    • TRA TARGET LEADER T-WRECKS MAXIMAL TYRANNOSAURUS
    • TRA TARGET GEN WFC KINGDOM 4 PACK