Page 45 of 118 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And a full body shot has been circulating this morning https://twitter.com/halleyhanna/stat...588121094?s=21
    Ooooh...

Yup, that'll do nicely. Veeeery nicely indeed.

I presume from the peg-looking thing that those shoulder pylons are mis-transformed and will actually peg in to be vertical.

I'd think so. I doubt he comes with two gun/ships either, this is still an unofficial photo.

Does anyone know what size class he is? Without another figure to scale against I can?t quite work it out from the photos.

Given that we already have a not too shabby Titans Return Galvatron, I was kind of hoping for a larger one to go with Rodimus Prime. I?d even hoped the Commander class figure might be Galvatron until the news broke it was Rodimus.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Does anyone know what size class he is? Without another figure to scale against I can?t quite work it out from the photos.

Given that we already have a not too shabby Titans Return Galvatron, I was kind of hoping for a larger one to go with Rodimus Prime. I?d even hoped the Commander class figure might be Galvatron until the news broke it was Rodimus.
    I believe he is meant to be a Wave 3 Voyager.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'd think so. I doubt he comes with two gun/ships either, this is still an unofficial photo.
    And yet the rumour-mongers leakers usual sources say that he does, and that they combine into one big rail-gun.

The early leak (which hasn't been wrong so far) I've seen points to Galvatron being a Leader class so should hopefully scale well with Scourge, Cyclonus and Rodimus.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    The early leak (which hasn't been wrong so far) I've seen points to Galvatron being a Leader class so should hopefully scale well with Scourge, Cyclonus and Rodimus.
    The thread on TFW has people declaring it to be of voyager size and leader price, which is becoming a thing these days. But it isn't like the price is going to play any part in my decision to purchase.

Should end up being close to Doubledealer I'd imagine. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Another leaked image of what could be Kingdom Galvatron (or a very cunning 3P mob promoting an upcoming product of theirs and letting people think it is from Kingdom to get the publicity), of the cannon alt-mode.
    If it is really for Kingdom, the cannon barrel sticks out a loooong way. I hope that the grey connector is not meant to be there, so that the orange barrel plugs straight into the body of the cannon.
    I like the way the treads are sticking out at an angle.. but then, it gives me a Marvel Comic Straxus vehicle vibe... it wouldn't take much resculpting of the alt-mode, but the robot mode would need a lot of work.

If you've seen the bizarre blurred picture of the toy in cannon mode, you'll notice that the grey butt of the particle cannon is not jammed into the front of the thing, but is instead clipped to the top, behind the big purple spike (and I'm sure there are other, better places to put it). Putting the two images together, along with the new properly-transformed upper-half pic... Well, my "that'll do nicely" above becomes a firm "Give. NAOW!"

You aren't the first to associate that alt-mode shape with Straxus, either. New Age just made a legends Galvy, and are retooling it into a Straxus that looks very close to the image you link to.