Page 49 of 118 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253545969 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

The Goldbug would be another SG toy, like the Blurr, Megatron and Jettifre... I am totally cool with SG toys being some of the exclusives because it saves me money

I think Hasbro may have jumped on Amazon Australia to fix the problem, as the items I posted up links to last night aren't showing up on the main Transformers page anymore... but the individual product pages are still there.
    It was stealing a fair bit of the thunder of Hasbro America, by revealing some info before the official reveal tomorrow.

The only two items that are showing up today on the main Transformers page sound like Rescue Bots toys...

F0849 TRA RBA Jumbo Jet Wing Racer - $70
    (that is probably that weird Optimus that turns into a jumbo jet with giant wings that can hold Rescue Bots cars)

F2731 Hasbro Transformers Bumblebee Roll and Convert Optimus Prime Action Figure - $87

If hasbro are really going to be revealing all or most of those earlier items tomorrow, it is going to be a big few days as we digest all of the new stuff.

At least Hasbro America can't complain about the leaked Amazon listings, as they appear to have done it themselves with a Shattered Glass Blurr popping up on the Hasbro Pulse online store... which is said to come with an exclusive IDW comic.
    (no images or other details, just like the early Amazon listings)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Goldbug would be another SG toy
    What in particular makes you think so?

It was on one of the leaked listings a few months back, claiming that there were several Shattered Glass toys coming this year, and so far most of those names have shown up in product listings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It was on one of the leaked listings a few months back, claiming that there were several Shattered Glass toys coming this year, and so far most of those names have shown up in product listings.
    Ah damn. I need a Goldbug for my Thottlebots, and I don't collect SG.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ah damn. I need a Goldbug for my Thottlebots, and I don't collect SG.
    What he said. Ah well, I presume they're in the pipeline for the next year or two.

The initial SG line up has Goldbug (instead of Bumblebee) - and it looks through the various leaks, all of FunPub's first run are getting a new non-BotCon related go - so I would think this listing is a Netflix Bumblebee in Black, Yellow and Blue as Goldbug.

You know what though - that likely means the Sideswipe listing is a SG Sideswipe - and that's why he comes with a Battlemaster because the SG one came with a Minicon (and he was also sold at BotCon with SG Blurr who's on the Hasbro Pulse site).

Someone was asking about a green version of the siege Sideswipe mould - this might be it!

Edit: Oh wait - the suggestion is Nightprowler is Cheetor - i was thinking a Lionizer repaint. Still Sideswipe could be SG....

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Pipes has a proper Kingdom listing.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Hasbro-Tra.../dp/B08P3T7FC8
    "Ranger Puffer" is priced like it's a two pack which might be interesting to see if they do an alternate Huffer deco.

Most interesting is the Sideswipe and Nightprowler set, of which Nightprowler is an unreleased Cheetor deco. Sideswipe could also be the rumoured Earth mode. Though it doesn't say, I'm expecting it to be a Golden Disk style Amazon Exclusive.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Hasbro-Tra...ef_=ast_sto_dp
    Oh i see thats cool