Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    ...ouch, just because the coneheaded seekers are a mess doesn't mean all of them are (even mp36 is built well, it just...tight).
    I am judging on overall MPs not just a ramjet, Thundercracker, ironhide, or Ratchet.
    And I am base on Titans Devy as well.
    Sorry if I am harsh, but that the person I am when I am collecting toys, I do not admire boxes, "long live awards" etc..... I am only interested in the end product.

Last thing I want is a flawed product charging people at high prices.

Devy would be in a separate set if they release this.

I'd love to see this but shudder to think of the price. If a regular MP is already around the $100 mark... what would these guys retail for? Would they be sold separately or as a team?

And just to confirm... we are talking about the G1 Constructicons right and not that thing they used in Revenge of the Fallen with the giant testicles?
    My son has no interest in a Bayformers Devastator but would be begging for the G1 version in a heartbeat.

Maybe it'll just be better plastic, colours and added die cast UW Devastator, with lights and sound effects, can't forget those

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I'd love to see this but shudder to think of the price. If a regular MP is already around the $100 mark... what would these guys retail for? Would they be sold separately or as a team?

And just to confirm... we are talking about the G1 Constructicons right and not that thing they used in Revenge of the Fallen with the giant testicles?
    My son has no interest in a Bayformers Devastator but would be begging for the G1 version in a heartbeat.
    pretty sure is movie version we are talking about. lol

I would rather see TakaraTOMY work on realising the rest of the Dinobots as MPs over another Grimlock (which I'd likely pass up on).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    My son has no interest in a Bayformers
    Is it because he has standards?

Though an MP Devastator would make one hell of a showpiece on the shelf, i'm not sure I want this. After Megatron, i've been enjoying not having something on pre-order for once! As a 6 bot set, the price in one hit would be a big deterrent. As 6 separately over the course of a year or something - i'd rather have a variety of characters instead.

With so many fans already buying one of the many unofficial Devastators, I don't know how many of them would be willing to pay up again for an official one. Much like the remaining Dinobots, i'm not sure i see it happening because of price.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    It's a nice rumour but like others have mentioned CW/UW Devastator is a good stand in for a MP and has some MP engineering so I'd personally rather see and think that they will tackle another team, we are long overdue for a larger more to scale official MP Grimlock.
    I know what they need to do. Go back to CW and do a properly sized Devastator and if they can make the arms and legs with scramble city interchangeability, all the better.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Crosshairs or Orion Pax from TR Kup?

A photo of a recoloured TR Deluxe Kup toy has surfaced with no details to say if it is legit, and what character it is meant to be (or if it is just a miscoloured prototype).

The colours have some people thinking Crosshairs, as the other three Autobot Targetmasters (Crosshairs, Pointblank, Sureshot) are likely to be done soon, now that the three "new character" Decepticon Targetmasters are confirmed (Triggerhappy, Misfire, Slugslinger). Not that Gen1 or TR Kup could pass as Crosshairs without some significant remoulding (even still, the vehicle types are completely different).

Orion Pax is also an option, as the Gen1 Kup toy was released in red and blue by Ehobby almost 10 years ago, as Orion Pax. If it is Orion Pax, it is more likely to be a JP exclusive to Ehobby or to the June Tokyo Toy Fair.