Page 60 of 118 FirstFirst ... 405055565758596061626364657080 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Amazon cancelled my preorder for Unicron Galvatron. After seeing him I really need to find an alternative place to order him if for no other reason than to complete my Unicron.
    They cancelled for being an early/bad listing. It should come back

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I think they missed the mark on this one.
    RED was a much better execution of the reformatting concept.
    Agreed. I was ready to give this a miss, but I want the damn plastic spaceships!

I had a quick look a clip of the reformatting online - the outline detail is somewhat consistent with what happened for Scourge and Cyclonus, but not for Galvatron, who was horizontal lines and interior mechanics
    Last edited by Seraphim Prime; 27th August 2021 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    They cancelled for being an early/bad listing. It should come back
    Yeah. I hope that was all it was. But there is the chance they oversold. They said they could not source it, which is generic and could really mean anything.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Finally more micro-figures and ships for the Unicron stand that has been waiting almost 6 months to have something fill all those extra slots.
    A shame that they are all grey... I wonder if these are still pre-production and will have some colour on the final figures.

The lines on Galvatron are wrong, as people have noted, as the reformatting lines in the Movie were parallel horizontal lines, which highlighted Galvatron being a rounded figure compared to the blocky Megatron.
    Again, I hope that this is just a pre-production figure that isn't how it will actually be released.

Meanwhile, the "Puffer & Ranger" leaked listing on Amazon... this could be Puffer, who was likely to be a Pipes coloured Huffer, to homage the actual Gen1 toy that was sold as Pipes in Mexico and Europe.
    (Ranger is therefore likely to be a homage to Road Ranger, which is the black/orange redeco of Huffer, and if true, it would make it a 2-pack of the same mould, similar to Cordon/Spinout 2-pack last year)

People are claiming that this robot mode picture is Slammer from wave 4 or 5.

It's hard to tell because Slammer never had a robot mode... like Roller, who ended up getting one during Combiner Wars.

Could be legit, looks like it could make a tank.

Another note, didn't know of the other roller. Damn, that looks like an expensive figure to chase down.

The Road Ranger and Puffer 2-pack was leaked about 6 months ago, and an image has surfaced of what the two toys might look like, or is a very good custom job.

In-hand images of what could be Puffer and Road Ranger.

Look good. Can never say no to more minibots

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Look good. Can never say no to more minibots
    The first step is admitting you have a problem
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|