Page 62 of 118 FirstFirst ... 425257585960616263646566677282 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

MPM Blackout... wow wasn't expecting that...

There has been an American leaking the bulk of the toy listings from the last two years, many months in advance.... I'm amazed Hasbro America hasn't tried tracking down the person and dealing with them. If I had publicly posted up future toys that I've been told in the same way, I'd never be talked to by Hasbro Australia ever again.
    Oh, wait... I have that now, so I should have been publicly posting up secret info to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There has been an American leaking the bulk of the toy listings from the last two years, many months in advance.... I'm amazed Hasbro America hasn't tried tracking down the person and dealing with them. If I had publicly posted up future toys that I've been told in the same way, I'd never be talked to by Hasbro Australia ever again.
    Oh, wait... I have that now, so I should have been publicly posting up secret info to earn it.
    Lesson learnt

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/09/23/...reissue-441636

Im more likely to get this than the WFCK version tbh
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    The silhouette for pack 2 is Wheeljack... or should I say Slicer?
    Well revisiting this from the rumours thread based on early Amazon.com.au listings now we know for sure there's four releases...

Speculation ahead

Would suggest only Puffer & Road Ranger are a two pack. The box shapes suggest similarly.

A Wheeljack silhouette for a could be a red-herring but maybe it is Wheeljack as Jackpot? If the pricing suggested a two-pack I would have said an Earthrise Wheeljack as Slicer and SS86 Jazz as Jackpot two pack - but the pricing I think more likely a robot with a weapons pack (maybe the Pteranodon Battlemaster as a new version of Sights?!)

Maybe this second Amazon.com.au listing (too cheap for a Voyager) Tigatron is actually a Wheeljack with green stripes? An alternative universe, Voyaging Tigatron who is not a Maximal but a racecar?

Makes me a little doubtful Terrorsaur is the Airazor remold we think it is too but we'll see...

Yeah, good thought.

Just realised that Slicer basically has more chance of happening as SG Wheeljack instead

Though I think I remember reading that tigatron might be the pre-release photograph version with orange on him
    Last edited by Tranceblade; 28th September 2021 at 07:52 PM.

Slicer would be a welcome figure for me to grab. Wouldn't be surprised considering the love for the actionmasters are getting atm

From the Amazon America page, this image is misleading...

as it makes it look like the 3rd pack is smaller than 2 and 4, but in this other image of the combination of the four boxes, the 3rd pack is actually bigger than 2 and 4 (because pack 1 is biggest, but in the image above it is smaller.

I think this could mean 2 deluxes (pack 2 and 4), and 1 voyager (pack 3).... which could line up with the names that Paulbot quoted, but the silhouette of Wheeljack doesn't help, as Jackpot should be from Jazz... unless the listing had the wrong "Actionmaster" character name.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    A Wheeljack silhouette for a could be a red-herring but maybe it is Wheeljack as Jackpot? If the pricing suggested a two-pack I would have said an Earthrise Wheeljack as Slicer and SS86 Jazz as Jackpot two pack - but the pricing I think more likely a robot with a weapons pack (maybe the Pteranodon Battlemaster as a new version of Sights?!)
    Red herring confirmed. Battlemaster Sights also confirmed. That was fast

Leaked, so less "rumour", but not yet official... a redeco of the *cab* ONLY from the Kingdom Ultra Magnus toy, painted up as Optimus/Convoy.

I think this is the first time(?) we've had a complete reversal of what we usually get (an Optimus cab redecoed white and called Ultra Magnus, I think first started with MP-2 back in 2003).

The leaked images also reveal a ridiculously complex display stand (made up of what looks like 61 parts!!!) in three different colours - silver, red, purple.

We might know more on October 7th, but that date stamp might just be a wholesaler marking.