Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ... 566671727374757677787980818696 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Bit odd for Override to be a Voyager... maybe some accessories? Maybe Hot Rod style complex engineering. There's not many voyager class female toys though (three come to mind and two of those are repaints of the same male bot) so that's nice.

Road Hauler would be a pass, if I'm buying a green voyager truck in Legacy it will be Bulkhead.
    All the leakers say that it is in fact a re-tool (no real info on how much re-tooling) of Hot Rod.

Cybertron/Galaxy Force had some great designs, if Override comes out, I could easily bite. Plus I've been loving me some space cars recently. I wonder if Japan will Call hi Nitro Convoy.
    A Legacy Vector Prime would be cool too.

Well, we did have Optimus from Cybertron in Siege, so Override (and any other planned Unicron Trilogy homages) will display well with that.

Some more Legacy listings on retailers system somewhere in America, has a prefix of "Velocitron" on each of them (as did the Voyager Override toy a few posts above)... which doesn't seem to apply to these ones here that are obviously Gen1 characters (toys), so maybe there is a subline in play here, like the Golden Disk set or Galactic Odyssey set, in which a set of toys are going to be released in packaging that has a planet (from Cybertron series) named on it... for a future cartoon or comic plot device.

• Tra Gen legacy velocitron deluxe Road Rocket
      EAN: 5010994115456
    • Tra Gen legacy velocitron deluxe Burnout
      EAN: 5010994115449
    • Tra Gen legacy velocitron deluxe Clampdown
      EAN: 5010994115432
    • Tra Gen legacy velocitron deluxe Cosmos
      EAN: 5010994115425
    • Tra Gen legacy velocitron deluxe Blurr
      EAN: 5010994115418

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Meanwhile, from one of the regular recent sources of unreleased toys, a couple of toys that appear to be for the Rise of the Beasts movie, but could end up being released in Cyberverse towards the end of the year, as one of them looks very similar to one that was officially revealed for Cyberverse in October.

These two new toys are Optimus Prime (as the transport truck we already saw coming in Cyberverse packaging), and Optimus Primal (as the classic Beast Wars gorilla).
    Optimus Primal appears to be packed with a Targetmaster type of mini-figure, that is a white tiger (maybe as Tigatron) that converts to a weapon.

It is difficult to tell the exact size of them, but the limited articulation and sculpting suggests somewhere between Core class and Deluxe Class. (I'd be hoping they are smaller/cheaper than deluxe class).

If they are Movie toys, then they probably the ones that we would have seen out in stores next month... if the Movie hadn't been delayed by a year. (which is why Hasbro must have decided to still release them this year, but create all new packaging that fits in with the recent toyline that retailers are familiar with)
    The competition between leakers is getting more intense, as one of the other regulars has also obtained the Optimus Primal toy, showing it with some recent Voyagers and Deluxe toys to show it's size (somewhere between those two size classes, but it is intended to be a simpler gimmick toy).

Talk about leakers..........supposed Blitzwing and another Bee.

1647886978855.jpg

1647888885984.jpg

1647886716790.jpg

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

These are being claimed to be wave 4 Legacy Deluxe and Voyager (I'm not even sure what wave 2 and 3 are meant to be).

Tra Gen Legacy ev Deluxe Cheetor Pr
    Product number: F3516

Tra Gen Legacy ev Deluxe Wheeljack Pr
    Product Number: F3307

Tra Gen legacy ev Deluxe Stunticon Breakdown
    Product Number: F3036

Tra Gen legacy ev voyager Twincast
    Product Number: F3059
    They say that these would be for January 2023... which is a long way off to be reliable. (and the product numbers are very different to each other, when they should be quite close to each other if they were being released at the same time)

Product numbers could be off due to Cheetor being a Kingdom toy repack and Wheeljack being an Earthrise toy repack (enough of him!!)? The new figure's numbers aren't far off each other.

If they are going to repack toys, how about repacking figures like ER Dirge and Ramjet or Selects Centurion Drone that they didn't produce enough of in the first place!
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Product numbers could be off due to Cheetor being a Kingdom toy repack and Wheeljack being an Earthrise toy repack (enough of him!!)? The new figure's numbers aren't far off each other.
    Not usually. Looking at the last time Earthrise Wheeljack was reused - in Kingdom packaging last year, it was consecutive numbering:

F0677 - Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Deluxe Scorponok Action Figur
    F0678 - Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Deluxe Wheeljack Pr Action Figur
    F0679 - Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Deluxe New Bone (Wingfinger) Action Figur
    F0680 - Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Deluxe Tracks Action Figur