Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 74848990919293949596979899104114 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Pixelmaster has had multiple verified posts on TFW, I don't know why you wouldn't

Are you assuming everyone reads every last Transformers forum? I just come here and I read the headlines on Seibertron, so if someone has not been active in this community I'm not going to know anything about if they are trustworthy or not.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelmaster View Post
    Except you're talking to someone who knows, speaks, talks, types, and uses Chinese on a daily basis?
    Okay, I don't doubt you. But how am I meant to know that about you? When exactly did you mention it? All I knew of you prior to this post is that your profile says you live in Hobart.

I can see that the text above is the same as in the screenshot, and I can see that Google translate gives the translation above. Thank you Tranceblade for doing that work (I've no idea how to get pastable characters out of that screen capture), that's gone a long way here. But I'd still like someone to confirm explictly, or tell me how I can confirm for myself, that the account that made the post is a real Hasbro account.

Can we all just take a pause on this for a while, until something definitely official comments on this matter.
    As it stands, this issue (true or not) is only affecting Taiwan, so it should have no bearing on us here even if it is true... so I don't see much need to be digging into the matter or debating it's validity, because it won't affect anyone here, unless you had a pre-order through a Taiwanese dealer.

Pics of Velocitron Voyager Hot Rod have been leaked, showing him to be more of a G1 toy accurate redeco. Feels weird how not long ago the cartoon accurate toy has the more premium one, and now it's the G1 toy accurate one.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The man with the info on port comings and goings says that Victory Sabre is currently arriving at US ports.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just to wind it back a couple pages....

... Yay Beachcomber!!!

Devcon and Brawn are also cool.

A third Movie Smash Changer might have been found, as Optimus Primal. (the first two were Optimus Prime which was just released in Cyberverse packaging, and Rhinox)

Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Smash Changer Optimus Prime

• Hasbro Code: F4642
    • Alternate Hasbro Code: F8067
    • Product Name: TRA MV7 Smash Changer Optimus Prime
    • Alternate Product Name: TRA Cyberverse Smash Changer Optimus Prm
    • EAN: 5010993958474
    • Alternate EAN: 5010994183769
    • Case Breakdown: 3 Per Case

Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Smash Changer Rhinox

• Hasbro Code: F4643
    • Product Name: TRA MV7 Smash Changer Rhinox
    • EAN: 5010994113643

Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Smash Changer Optimus Primal

• Hasbro Code: F4641
    • Product Name: TRA MV7 Smash Changer Optimus Primal
    • EAN: 5010993958801

Not a rumour, but obviously its contents before its date would be - another Hasbro Pulse fanstream is scheduled for October 27th (early morning Saturday 28th here).

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is Hasbro Pulse set to expand to Australia?
    Youtuber Dan Who? recently talked to a Hasbro rep by the name of Emily at MCM Comiccon about G.I. Joe and in his video he asked about the lines move to go Hasbro Pulse Exclusive in the UK(the question starts at 17:31 if the timestamp in the link doesn't work) said rep read out a prepared statement from 'Consumer Care', along the already known news the GI Joe classified line would be Pulse exclusive in several European Markets and the UK, it would be available through Pulse in Australia, sounds good except we don't have Pulse yet do we? Slip of the tongue when preparing the statement? It can't be an Australia/Austria thing because both are specifically mentioned in the statement
    Video: https://youtu.be/gUARl-SLGYw?t=1051