Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Three more Deluxe Studio Series toys have been found in the Walmart Computers, with names suggesting more 1986 Movie characters getting toys - Kup, Jazz, Blurr (two aren't even in the new movies).

The other names on the list are interesting as well, with Jolt & Dino listed, which could mean that we are still going to see new movie characters coming out along side the old movie characters.

Just a thought... the Star Wars Black Series is somewhat comparable to Studio Series. The Star Wars series has included characters from parts of the franchise that aren’t in live action movies (such as the Rebels cartoon, and latest Marvel comics). For those they’ve been done in a realistic style to not look out of place with movie-inspired characters.

What if Studio series Kup, Blurr, Grimlock etc turned out to be somewhat similar realistic takes on the cartoon designs?

(Probably not since there’s no such designs to be based on but would be an interesting take and something more unique than more CHUG/MP style toys).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Just a thought... the Star Wars Black Series is somewhat comparable to Studio Series. The Star Wars series has included characters from parts of the franchise that aren’t in live action movies (such as the Rebels cartoon, and latest Marvel comics). For those they’ve been done in a realistic style to not look out of place with movie-inspired characters.

What if Studio series Kup, Blurr, Grimlock etc turned out to be somewhat similar realistic takes on the cartoon designs?

(Probably not since there’s no such designs to be based on but would be an interesting take and something more unique than more CHUG/MP style toys).
    I don't think it is a realistic take. Someone pointed out to me that the Voyager Cyclonus that was leaked was super 86-movie-accurate in a way CHUG isn't.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah I know what it will probably be but the WFC Siege/Earthrise toys are already going for more and more cartoon accuracy these days (compared to CHUG where that wasn’t important).

Splitting 84-86 G1 characters over both WFC and SS is boring (can’t we have things that aren’t those again!) but probably what’s going to happen.

This was shared on a Facebook group. Obviously take it with a grain of salt.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Three new Cyberverse Deluxe toys have been found on the Walmart website (actual product pages, so probably more likely than just a rumour... but no images or details, so rumour it will remain for now).
    Starscream, Soundwave and Prowl - there is no mention of them being part of a build-a-figure this time, so we will have to wait and see when they are officially revealed to see if these ones come with bonus parts.

Could very well be fake but there's a very blurry version of some War for Cybertron Trilogy: Kingdom promotional art going around with lots of BW characters in it:-

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/07/16/...l-image-414816

Promo images of Earthrise Boxsets for Ramjet & Dirge plus Ironhide & Prowl appear to have leaked.

https://twitter.com/hotconvoy/status...087435264?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Promo images of Earthrise Boxsets for Ramjet & Dirge plus Ironhide & Prowl appear to have leaked.

https://twitter.com/hotconvoy/status...087435264?s=19
    I'm happy with Henkei Prowl and Siege Ironhide, but these new ones do look nice.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

More R.E.D. toys have been found on the Walmart computers (the exclusive source for them in America).
    G1 Starscream, Prime Knockout, and redeco Optimus.