Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1173

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    We now have 3/4 of the mainline Generations toys for 2025 (presuming 4 waves).

The line is apparently called Prime something or other.

This will be because of there being a bunch of Primes in the toyline (looks like someone dug up the old aligned 13 Primes stuff, oh dear).

We seem to be getting a new set of Aerialbots and Combaticons. Should be interesting, but they'll have to be very interesting indeed to replace my UW versions.

And most importantly, we are indeed getting a Venom to go with the rest of the Deluxe Insecticons.
    While the 13 Primes are Aligned Continuity, I wonder what they are actually going to label them as. It wouldn't be the first time we have seen Alinged characters labelled as G1 in recent years.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

We now have pictures of Chop Shop and Barrage. Better and more involved re-tools than I expected.

Possible images of the Walmart Star Raiders (AKA Star Seekers) line – Lockdown, Cannonball, Filch and Ferak

All repaints/retools of existing figures as a new set of Space Pirates

https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/03/06/...ll-more-505244

So I see they really did go with a repainted Cyclonus for Ferak, despite the two unrelated Marvel comics characters to whom the name has been attached (and just how did the Decepticon killed by Rodimus Prime end up labelled so? Who decided that?) looking nothing like that. Definitely a time when I wish the designers would not pay any heed to TFWiki but actually make the effort to look at the source material.

We're getting Cannonball before Cybertron Red Alert lol.

Though with Armada Red Alert being rumoured, it would be interesting to have 2 toys based off Unicron Triolgy Red Alert.

Also I'm pretty doped that I can finally get a Lockdown figure.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

So I see they really did go with a repainted Cyclonus for Ferak, despite the two unrelated Marvel comics characters to whom the name has been attached (and just how did the Decepticon killed by Rodimus Prime end up labelled so? Who decided that?) looking nothing like that. Definitely a time when I wish the designers would not pay any heed to TFWiki but actually make the effort to look at the source material.
    In this case, the source material is actually Botcon 2014, not Marvel G1. The theme that year was Pirates vs Knights (yeah, I know, it made no sense).

That said, I really do not see why Hasbro is integrating Botcon characters and concepts into official Hasbro products. The best years of Botcon were when they made G1 characters Hasbro never got around to, like the Seekers from MTMTE Part 1 (which they incorrectly named the Rain Makers).
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It does seem like they are trying to erase memories of BotCon by redoing so many of those concepts. Maybe they saw BotCon aftermarket prices and thought we should be getting that cash, lets put out our own Antagony, SG Starscream, Ferak etc

These pirates are now officially revealed via Walmart, with pics of alt mode and packaging https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/03/07/...-images-505361

Finally! A complete set of Leader Class Generations Dinobots. It took a while, but worth the wait.

In a move that will shock nobody given he's a remould of suspiciously Sideburn looking character, RID Sideburn has been leaked.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/04/04/...-508127#images