Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Kingdom & SS86 toy images

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Deluxe waves were pretty good but Voyagers and, in particular, Leader class waves have been very slow or skipped.

There's a chance though that the buyers at the Toyfair might look at Studio Series look at Generations and they might be too similar for them to buy both?

The Studio Series has had the link to the big movies (the billion dollar successes not the animated flop from the 80s) and the realistic and licensed cars/truck angle going for it to make them stand out
    I probably didn't notice because I don't buy leader class figures when they're as big as a proper leader class figure.

Was supposed to drop voyager class too but...

TFW2005 has photos of possible Studio Series 86 Scourge. From the unofficial images that have been leaked thus far, SS86 does look like a G1 MP junior line.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    TFW2005 has photos of possible Studio Series 86 Scourge. From the unofficial images that have been leaked thus far, SS86 does look like a G1 MP junior line.
    Wow, that looks great!

Scourge looks pretty amazing. The only downer for me is how lacklustre the vehicle mode for that design is. I remember there was a phase in the fandom about 20 years ago where it just got called the soap dish.

I actually swore at the screen when I saw the clear photos of Hot Rod. It looks stunning. I can feel how good it looks overriding my fake parts hatred.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Scourge looks incredibly and quite detailed. Definitely going to replace the Titans Return version on my shelf. Hot Rod is a stunner too, they’ve really gone all out. Hoping Kingdom Galvatron is to a similar level of care.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Oh boy, time to prepare my wallet for another troop building experience.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

(moved posts and added to the topic title to cover both lots of leaks at the moment, as there seems to be a fair bit of overlap coming next year, and some of these images are in groups containing both toylines)

Images of what is claimed to be Ractonite from Kingdom... said to be a "Fossilizer".
    This almost feels like it might have been a rejected concept from Beast Wars (or Beast Machines), in which the reformatting scan uses fossils (like in the first episode of Beast Wars), but instead of recreating the living form for the Predacon (or Maximal), it just replicates the actual fossils as the alt-mode.

And another leaked toy gets the full video review treatment, with what is claimed to be Hotrod from Studio Series next year - screenshots (not the video) can be seen here.
    Last edited by griffin; 22nd September 2020 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin;632637[URL="https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/21/transformers-kingdom-fossilizer-ractonite-images-419938"
    Images of what is claimed to be Ractonite from Kingdom[/URL]... said to be a "Fossilizer".
    This almost looks like a rejected concept from Beast Wars (or Beast Machines), in which the reformatting scan uses fossils (like in the first episode of Beast Wars), but instead of recreating the living form for the Predacon (or Maximal), it just replicates the actual fossils as the alt-mode
    It's cool that the team at Hasbro are going through the archives and bringing back old concepts like G2 Sandstorm and now this Fossilizer. Really keen on it from what I've seen so far.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I reworded my post, as it was just speculation from me... I don't recall if that was ever an actual Hasbro concept.

Rocklords 2.0?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)