Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748495464 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    TFW2005 has the Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime first looks, and appears to be from a retailer/distributor listing so is quite low-res. Disturbingly though it doesn?t show any cab, and makes him look like just an upscale Hot Rod with a sword.
    The text in the bottom of the picture says it changes from a robot into a Trailer truck. There has to be more(the trailer) hiding somewhere. I wonder if they've taken a few cues from the original plan of Rodimus, like when the G1 toy was thought to be a lot larger (IIRC). Like the G1 never had a mode where it would've worked without the trailer, whereas this one does. Much like MP Rodimus Prime.

Its gonna hve to be a pretty specatular trailer though to make that commander level

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    The text in the bottom of the picture says it changes from a robot into a Trailer truck. There has to be more(the trailer) hiding somewhere. I wonder if they've taken a few cues from the original plan of Rodimus, like when the G1 toy was thought to be a lot larger (IIRC). Like the G1 never had a mode where it would've worked without the trailer, whereas this one does. Much like MP Rodimus Prime.

Its gonna hve to be a pretty specatular trailer though to make that commander level
    Hope he’s not comically sized and towers over the others. POTP Rodimus (which I like) is already quite big and he’s only a leader with most of his budget dedicated towards integrating Hot Rod.

I find the boxy car mode here really hilarious, if they just did that with no trailer, it would be hilarious.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Most likely the robot mode will be as tall as the unseen Voyager Galvatron. So probably somewhere between Scourge and Cyclonus and a good two heads taller than Hot Rod.

A black redeco of Siege Ironhide has shown up, which people are claiming to be "Quintesson Guard" from the Netflix cartoon, and if it is a legit toy, would probably be in the next wave of Netflix toys.

Does seem to have a little green Quintesson logo. Probably will come out with the Sparkless Barricade that's also been doing the rounds.

When I read black redeco I really wanted it to more Diaclone like.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

In package but not official photos of four Netflix wave three deluxes

https://twitter.com/jalaguy/status/1...341367808?s=21

Running out of inspiration for names this wave

People are claiming that this image has part of Kingdom Galvatron and T-Wrecks in it... which I think have both been rumoured at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    People are claiming that this image has part of Kingdom Galvatron and T-Wrecks in it... which I think have both been rumoured at some stage.
    And a full body shot has been circulating this morning https://twitter.com/halleyhanna/stat...588121094?s=21

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Looks great, apart from the battle damage