Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 495964656667686970717273747989 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    I dont know it a voyager 86 ironhide is a good idea to some as he might be portrayed in ironhide’s death scene????
    It's the addition of heroic nonsense that bumps the price up to Voyager.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Don't forget the swivel chair.and angry man yelling at cloud fist raise action

The rumours of more Vintage Beast Wars toys has been around for a little while now, and now Tigatron and Scorponok have shown up on ebay with packaging images that have 2022 on them (which would be the expected year of release).

More photos of what appears to be an official MP Cliffjumper in both modes. Can't wait for the official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The rumours of more Vintage Beast Wars toys has been around for a little while now, and now Tigatron and Scorponok have shown up on ebay with packaging images that have 2022 on them (which would be the expected year of release).
    I may not remember correctly but didnt they ban tigertron beast wars toy somewhere? again, it could be my memory

As my brother remembers me telling him they banned tigatron toy somewhere and i told him about it because hes a fan of tigatron or tigers in general

Edit turns out it was something else he was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    More photos of what appears to be an official MP Cliffjumper in both modes. Can't wait for the official announcement.
    He Looks Really Good! - I'm excited for this figure

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    At this rate it will go up for preorders, they'll get filled and TT still won't have announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    At this rate it will go up for preorders, they'll get filled and TT still won't have announced it.
    Yeah it's weird that it's been a few months since the unofficial pics were released, and still no official news about it. Maybe TT's waiting to reveal both the MP Porsche's together (imagine that!). Maybe this is an unlicensed 3rd party product, though that's unlikely.

Possible image of Kingdom Core Class Hot Rod in both modes from TFW2005.com. Both modes look decent, except for the weird looking lower legs.

Copy of image from link above....