Page 32 of 117 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

It hasn't.

It hasn't been officially revealed, and could be in the rumours topic later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    My volleyball shorts, baby oil & body are ready.
    You can be my wingman any time, Sinner.

We?ve seen a photo of a Earthrise Thrust already (which confirms they?re coming). On the Earthrise box for Skylynx (now available at Big W!) there were depictions of the other coneheads Dirge and Ramjet on the illustrated box art.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

That Sleep Mode Optimus Prime is apparently coming as a Prime Day Exclusive and is being called Alternate Universe Optimus Prime for some strange reason.

Did Hasbro think nobody would buy a dead Transformer?

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-photos/44898/

Unless it is a plot element of the Netflix cartoon, I think it is rather morbid to sell dead Transformers. Takara did it once with their first Masterpiece Convoy/Optimus, and even they called it something else (Sleep Convoy)... so calling it "alternative universe" Optimus is also a bit strange. If it is supposed to be dead, then call it that, otherwise, to me it just looks like a lazy redeco along the lines of the compulsory black Japanese redecos.

And if you think about it, how do you even play with a dead character toy? It's only purpose is to swap out the coloured, "living" toy that you are playing with, so it can't do anything or even transform when used in a play environment (unless you go down the zombie route).
    If zombie transformers are a thing (ignoring that awful season 3 episode Dweller in the Depths), why not sell more of them... in shades of grey and with red eyes.

The rumoured Earthrise Hubcap toy shown off with Cliffjumper, as it appears to be a redeco of Cliffjumper with a new head. Some images can be seen here.

When Hasbro had all their toys made in China several years ago, we were having lots of toys being stolen from the factory and sold off to people posting up money-making youtube videos... and now it looks like it is starting to happen again, as a number of leaked toys have appeared in the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That Sleep Mode Optimus Prime is apparently coming as a Prime Day Exclusive and is being called Alternate Universe Optimus Prime for some strange reason.

Did Hasbro think nobody would buy a dead Transformer?

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-photos/44898/

Noted to be US$50, and Prime Day is said to be released July 15th, but could be delayed due to covid.

A GEN Dirge has been leaked, probably from the same source as the Thrust toy from a few weeks ago.

So looks like more G1 characters in the Studio Series. Jazz (could be G1 or 07 movie), Blurr and Kup.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/07/10/...mblebee-414472
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.