Page 29 of 118 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

I'd be willing to bet that one of the Decepticons is Runabout. Of course Hasbro will want us to complete the Runamuck/Runabout duo by putting one of them in an exclusive 2 pack.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Someone has been digging around on the walmart computers in America, and they claim to have found the second wave of Netflix Deluxes (based on their price and coding).

• TRA DELUXE BUMBLEBEE
    • TRA DELUX QUINTESSON
    • TRA DELUXE WHEELJACK
    • TRA DELUXE IMPACTOR
    • TRA DELUX DEEP COVER
    • TRA DELUXE RED ALERT
    • TRA DELUXE BARRICADE
    • TRA DELUXE ELITA 1
    If that list is true, and Netflix toys are only redecos, the last five should be obvious redecos of Siege toys (with Deep Cover and Elita 1 being full redecos). Wheeljack would have to be the first wave Siege toy with battle damage like most of the first wave, and Bumblebee must be just a redeco of Siege Cliffjumper, while Quintesson is an odd one as Allicon is the only Deluxe "Quintesson", and it might not be out before this second wave (the first Netflix toys were all redecos of toys that had been out for a while).

Cheetor is also apparently rumoured:

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/05/14/...listing-411351

The leading theory seems to be that we might be getting a new deluxe Ravage in Earthrise, and this would be a redeco of that. If that's the case they'll probably both be based on Transmetal Cheetor, which was redecoed into Ravage ("Tripredacus Agent") in BW.

Studio Series Devastator boxset, apparently found on a UK wholesaler website, so until it is officially revealed, or listed at a major retailer, it's yet to be confirmed.
    The pricing is somewhere between £200-280 (about AU$380-530). No other details though, like when and what will be in the box.

Well if this is true, it is hardly a surprise... it was just the estimated price that might have been the stumbling block for Hasbro to do it. But considering they have been offering the really expensive Japanese import MP toys in the last year or so through their online store (and exclusive outlets), they probably thought that it wouldn't look as bad in comparison.

Take this one with a grain of salt because it could just be a digibash, but there is a picture making the rounds of a sleep mode Earthrise Optimus Prime.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...e-found/44816/

Unless Optimus dies (again) in the WFC cartoon, I don't see the point of it.

From a German website, a listing for WFC Bluestreak.

If you believe Seibertron a future Studio Series Grimlock release listed in Walmart?s system will instead cover the 86 movie and include Wheelie.

It really seems like a stretch to me. And to be honest, I?d be more excited about a G1 Grimlock and Wheelie release than I would a studio series. If you want a good WFC Grimlock toy we already had them, even repainted in G1 colours. But I would kill for a reissue of the actual Grimlock toy, for all his chunkyness as lack of articulation. And imagine the repaint possibilities. Blue and teal Grimlock would be awesome. Heck there?s not a colour in the rainbow I wouldn?t buy G1 Grimlock in.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If you believe Seibertron a future Studio Series Grimlock release listed in Walmart?s system will instead cover the 86 movie and include Wheelie.

It really seems like a stretch to me. And to be honest, I?d be more excited about a G1 Grimlock and Wheelie release than I would a studio series. If you want a good WFC Grimlock toy we already had them, even repainted in G1 colours. But I would kill for a reissue of the actual Grimlock toy, for all his chunkyness as lack of articulation. And imagine the repaint possibilities. Blue and teal Grimlock would be awesome. Heck there?s not a colour in the rainbow I wouldn?t buy G1 Grimlock in.
    If TFwiki is correct we know all the Studio Series toys up to number 67. The next figure would be 68. Is it not more likely that someone mistyped 68 as 86 than for the line to suddenly shift to TFTM?

Since there's an AOE Grimlock it would have to be TLK Grimlock - so maybe he comes with another baby Dinobot? Or with human element?

If it is TFTM characters the idea it's anything other than repaints of the characters who've all been released in the last three years is pretty laughable.

I certainly wouldn't like to see the 1986 movie be roped into the Studio Series, as they have their own design, and are far from being "complete". An anniversary release of 1986 movie characters should be their own line... if they were to be part of Studio Series, with that level of detailing and engineering, we would need to see a whole new range of 1984-1986 characters done in the same way (like the Studio Series Optimus from the Bumblebee Movie).

I would have to agree with the above sentiment, that it is more likely to be a redeco Grimlock (which would be disappointing), and come with a proper transforming Wheelie toy (the non-converting one that came with Shockwave was insulting).