Page 36 of 118 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940414656 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

The boxset that looked to be from Asia, had the yellow version in there, but they might still call it Rampage, as the both colour versions in 2009 were called Rampage. (the new name for the yellow one as a separate toy this year was probably just to put a little more effort into the SS versions)
    Or someone at TFsource was just making up the listing, based on what they were guessing was the contents.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The boxset that looked to be from Asia, had the yellow version in there, but they might still call it Rampage, as the both colour versions in 2009 were called Rampage. (the new name for the yellow one as a separate toy this year was probably just to put a little more effort into the SS versions)
    Or someone at TFsource was just making up the listing, based on what they were guessing was the contents.
    Ah, those both make a lot of sense.

Until today I?d never heard of a rumoured Titan class ark. I would think it highly unlikely though as the Ark never transformed, right?

The artwork looks just like a drawing to me, and could just as easily be artwork we?d see on a box. Am I missing something though?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I’m definitely down for an Ark, playsets are my jam. Honestly a lot are expecting it to have a robot mode/transform, but I would be perfectly fine with it being non-transforming and still a Titan class toy. They could definitely jam more features in that way. Some Animated nods like the AllSpark could be cool, apart from the obvious G1 homage.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Until today I?d never heard of a rumoured Titan class ark. I would think it highly unlikely though as the Ark never transformed, right?

The artwork looks just like a drawing to me, and could just as easily be artwork we?d see on a box. Am I missing something though?
    In Animated, Omega Supreme transformed into an Autobot ship that looked like the Ark (might have even been called the Ark). I was one of many who hated the tease of seeing it in the cartoon and not having it as a toy... possibly due to the early axing of the series by Hasbro.

I'd really love to have a decent fold-open, large playset that has an accurate form of the Ark... but Hasbro will probably cheapen it or spoil it some how.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    In Animated, Omega Supreme transformed into an Autobot ship that looked like the Ark (might have even been called the Ark).
    So, i just checked TF Wiki.

In the cartoon, the stasis-locked ship's onboard computer is "Teletran-1", and the sentinel robot "Omega Supreme".
    The Allspark Almanac confirms the cartoon naming convention but adds that the ship itself is named 'Orion'.
    The comics call the ship itself "Teletran-1" and the robot Omega Supreme.

In short, the ship was never referred to as 'the Ark' in fiction. Some Hasbro reps did call it that at events, but other reps denied it.

Looks like a new Japanese Gen Selects has been leaked: Earth mode Barricade. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...90726147660000

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Looks like a new Japanese Gen Selects has been leaked: Earth mode Barricade. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...90726147660000
    I want Micromaster Barricade.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I want Micromaster Barricade.
    Seconded.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

An Earth mode Barricade is something I didn’t think we’d see, just because the Siege one already seemed like such a rarity already. In hindsight, of course they did, nothing is safe it seems. A big bulk of Siege is rendered pretty useless, which is disappointing.

I’m a bit exhausted by it, so I’ve mostly given up on replacing ones I already have. Prowl, Bluestreak, Ironhide and Ratchet are all still great toys after all. I am actually surprised at how many collectors are still chasing the new Earth versions, given the big investment into Siege.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust