Thread: Licensed Diecast 1:24 Movie cars from Jada

Default Licensed Diecast 1:24 Movie cars from Jada

These may or may not appear in Australia, but these are being released in America, as licensed diecast vehicles, featuring Bumblebee, Crosshairs and Barricade... with an image of the robot mode underneath in the same style as the RPM vehicles that Hasbro did back during the first two movies.

With a real Camaro being about 480cm long, these diecast cars should be about 20cm long.

They look really nice and vibrant with their colours, but at US$30, they would be about AU$50-60 if they came here.

More images of these licensed vehicles, some of which are being sold with limited edition coins.

More Jada diecast vehicles have been revealed, including two from Gen1 (Optimus and Bumblebee), and two from the new Movies (the same two characters).
    Images are very preliminary, as there aren't any physical samples on display, just images and cardboard stand-ins.

This may be a stupid question but what does FPO mean on the picture of the movie Bumblebee and coins?

When they do the G1 and Peterbilt Prime they will be mine.
    I know some people don't like non transforming characters but the Jada die cast vehicles I've got so far are really nice and will look great next to robot modes of the actual Transformers figures.

The hard part will be tracking these down.
    I had to go to Japan to find the Western Star Prime and Barricade as the releases seem to be quite limited. I wish they'd bring them to Australia but given how empty I find shelves here I won't hold my breath.