Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 X “Fan Toys FT-10 Phoenix”

Default local pickup price

hi,

The shipping cost was finally quoted to me. The AUD price arriving to Melbourne is 245 AUD, assuming at least 8c box conditions, if conditioin was lower, I may try to sell with small discount or put on ebay auction. Aus-wide shipping cost will be added on top of this price. I don't know the unit weigh or dimension, so I can't determine in detail. Four items + shipping box weigh exactly 10.43kg.

I can offer 3 purchase options:

Option 1:
    local pickup, price 245 AUD pay on receive. If you want, you can open the box in front of me and if anything missing, you just leave it to me and grab another one. If you didn't open in front of me, then you have to go through after-sale procedure later.

Option 2: sending to your door from Melbourne. I will post photos about box condition beforehand. I did a rough check on auspost cost, NSW, TAS, SA and QLD looks alright, WA and NT price is shocking though.

Option 3: I can also do sending directly from China. The deliver to door price will be 255 AUD.

After-sale: if you found parts missing, I will take the responsibility contacting those 3rd makers, either FT, TFC or KFC. The parts will be sent with my next shipping or aggregated together sending directly to me to share the shipping cost. They provide free part replacement and free in-China shipping, but not overseas shipping. I will try not to charge after-sale part (mostly international shipping) in the beginning unless it doesn't really work out the cost wide. If you wants to have your part ASAP and happy to pay china-to-your door shipping just for a single part, you will have to pay for yourself, which will be no more than 13 AUD though.

If you are still interested in this, please wait for items arrived, I will upload the photos of the box condition then we can go ahead.

thx.
    Xin

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    hi,

The shipping cost was finally quoted to me. The AUD price arriving to Melbourne is 245 AUD, assuming at least 8c box conditions, if conditioin was lower, I may try to sell with small discount or put on ebay auction. Aus-wide shipping cost will be added on top of this price. I don't know the unit weigh or dimension, so I can't determine in detail. Four items + shipping box weigh exactly 10.43kg.

I can offer 3 purchase options:

Option 1:
    local pickup, price 245 AUD pay on receive. If you want, you can open the box in front of me and if anything missing, you just leave it to me and grab another one. If you didn't open in front of me, then you have to go through after-sale procedure later.

Option 2: sending to your door from Melbourne. I will post photos about box condition beforehand. I did a rough check on auspost cost, NSW, TAS, SA and QLD looks alright, WA and NT price is shocking though.

Option 3: I can also do sending directly from China. The deliver to door price will be 255 AUD.

After-sale: if you found parts missing, I will take the responsibility contacting those 3rd makers, either FT, TFC or KFC. The parts will be sent with my next shipping or aggregated together sending directly to me to share the shipping cost. They provide free part replacement and free in-China shipping, but not overseas shipping. I will try not to charge after-sale part (mostly international shipping) in the beginning unless it doesn't really work out the cost wide. If you wants to have your part ASAP and happy to pay china-to-your door shipping just for a single part, you will have to pay for yourself, which will be no more than 13 AUD though.

If you are still interested in this, please wait for items arrived, I will upload the photos of the box condition then we can go ahead.

thx.
    Xin

heres a tip, dont use Aust Post.
    Recommend transdirect.com.au
    And go from there. Another tip, don't use Fastway as they are bad in service.
    Unless you have no choice.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    heres a tip, dont use Aust Post.
    Recommend transdirect.com.au
    And go from there. Another tip, don't use Fastway as they are bad in service.
    Unless you have no choice.
    I will look into it, thank you.

Count me in for 1 posted to Brisbane

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    hi,
    thx.
    Xin
    how much for shipping to WA??
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    how much for shipping to WA??
    please check PM.

Talking finally arrived

Hi,

Sorry for the long waiting, the FT not-skyfire are finally arrived.

The box weight (without mailing box) is 1.9kg, dimension is 35x27x20cm.

Referring to the "showing interest" queue in this thread, here are:

1. Darhyren
    2. Civic Bossman
    3. Allsportdvd
    4. 1AZRZEL1
    5. Juggernaut
    6. MayzaPrime
    7. WeallscreamforStarscream
    8. micfox001
    9. z3r03d

If one person decided to pass, the item will move to next person according to this queue. I have 4 in stock. Payment can be "pay on receive", so the postage will be added transparently. The price is $245 + postage.

Terms: if you received it and opened, then there will be no return. Faulty issue will be sent to manufacturer directly for part resend. If you received it and decided not to have it, you must return to my Melbourne address at your expense (postage).

So if you are still interested in this item, please send me email:

transformers@diamondvalley.cn

with your username on this site, recepient name, postal address and mobile number.

Payment can be made in paypal micathia@gmail.com

My supplier tried hard to secure this four boxes for me, I was told in future I will have to preorder. Therefore I will post pre-order items later on.

If you decide to pass, I will also appreciate you can send me an email so I can assign it to the following person faster.
    cheers,
    Xin

Take me off the list for now dude, I've come up short for funds so have to save where I can.
    If this changes and you have one left I'll be sure to let you know though, cheers

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You guys need this!!!!!!

It will cheer you up a lot.

im in and will make payment this weekend!

yay FCUK PC