Hi everyone....yes another new member but as someone else said 'Not another TF movie fan so now I love TF'. I loved transformers from WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when they first came out I think in 84 or 85 when standing in Big W at Bentley (WA of course) and they had all the TF on display with the first three episodes of the series playing. Since that eventful day since the light shone down ontop of me and a certain theme from a certain series kept playing in my mind, I have been hooked.

For me I always cant go pasted all the G1 stuff and thats what I have mostly got with Takara reissues and some of the Alternators. Also I was into the UK Marvel TF comics (which I thought were a hell of alot better than the US Marvel comic......Simon Furman aka God , Geoff Senior, Andy Wildman and others were kings I thought). But anyway between this and Robotech, my Saturday mornings were set.

My Collecting has sort of slowed down for awhile now but I think at last count I had about 450 I think but anything new always for me stayed in its package (man I love MISB stuff) but recently I have sold some of my collection via eBay to two members on this board so hence why I found out this place and they even put on here that I was a good seller *sniff someone loves me sniff*.

But to be honest I was thinking about selling most of me collection as its becoming too much time, space and money hungry (just like a woman.....sorry bad dig hehehe but Ill see what happens anyway.

Anyway thats enough blabbing about crap and I nearly forgot......My name is Bill, Im from Perth and Im addicted to TF (Thundercracker is the bot of all bots).

Heh also silly me.....I went to the other site and did this without noticing that you guys had moved Oh well getting old and senile.