Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yeah. I'm not sure what's going on at the moment. They still haven't replied to my email asking about the "*Subject to stock cut" on their recent listings. I got in super quick with my preorders so I guess my orders will be fine in the event of cancelations, but it would be nice to have my question answered.
    Good to hear I?m not the only one that can?t get through to them. I guess we just wait and see. It?s hard to get frustrated at them they?ve been so good throughout the years.

I'm guessing they're not sure how much stock they'll actually get hence the stock cut message. I wouldn't worry about a refund though. Assuming you paid by PayPal, they'll just refund it back to your account. I asked to cancel my order for the SS Voyager 3 pack because I found Scrapper cheap in Big W and they just refunded it back through PayPal in SGD once they acknowledged the request.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

im wondering what happened to my order. order was placed last week, paid to have it sent via DHL, got an email saing it would be sent next wednesday (this wednesday) i assume they do a single DHL pickup a week fair enough makes sense. but ive not seen any tracking info or been told if my order has actually been sent, i guess i just have to wait n see what happens

You can find the DHL tracking in your account normally

Hi everyone, sorry for the late replies, been overwhelmed the past week with inbound shipments.

Have replied most of the emails, do let me know your email address if any of your emails have not been replied to.

So sorry for the trouble!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have received a broken toy from them and was responded about 3 days after.

As for Subject to stock cut. I believe is to safe guard in the event the allocation is insufficient. I hope that doesnt happened to me as I fully paid mine to them. But they will refund if the worse should happen.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The fact that they are still here posting, it shows they are here to sell and maintain level of service.

Things from Singapore by dhl takes time. But whenever they ship it comes within the month.

Our delay now though is because Vic has spike on COVID-19. I noticed none of my parcels are going by that route anymore and through nsw. If nsw stuff up we are all screwed.

I hope everyone is playing their part.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well i am starting to get somewhat frustrated with this store
    i placed an order for two items listed as in stock, selected DHL shipping , this was back on the 17th of this month. (edit got a date wrong and dont want to post incorrect info)
    after a few days i emailed them as i had not been given a shipping notice or tracking id. i was told that it would be sent out on the following Wednesday. waited another week, no tracking , order status on their site still says processing.
    emailed them again on the weekend and was then told it would be sent out this Monday and that they would provide a tracking number.

no tracking number, order still says processing. sent them an email to ask what's going on yesterday and still haven't had any reply. I usually give retailers more than one chance as everyone has a bad day from time to time so i'll see how this plays out
    Last edited by CoRDS; 29th July 2020 at 05:20 PM.

Hi, can I have your order number or email address to check?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Well i am starting to get somewhat frustrated with this store
    i placed an order for two items listed as in stock, selected DHL shipping , this was back on the 17th of this month. (edit got a date wrong and dont want to post incorrect info)
    after a few days i emailed them as i had not been given a shipping notice or tracking id. i was told that it would be sent out on the following Wednesday. waited another week, no tracking , order status on their site still says processing.
    emailed them again on the weekend and was then told it would be sent out this Monday and that they would provide a tracking number.

no tracking number, order still says processing. sent them an email to ask what's going on yesterday and still haven't had any reply. I usually give retailers more than one chance as everyone has a bad day from time to time so i'll see how this plays out

It may be a delay with DHL. I have had tracking activate after OMP has lodged it, but only when DHL have scanned it and gotten it ready for freight.