Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Dirge and Ramjet are out???
    Super out!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    But how? If he doesn't answer emails then how do we communicate with him?
    The contact link ususaly works.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I had no issues, maybe slightly slower but they replied. Not sure if people expect replies withing 5 minutes. I waited a week for Nippon Yasan to reply.

My email replies vary from a few hours, 1 day and 2 days. Pretty much what I expect.

Has anyone received GS Hubcap? It has disappeared from their website and seems to have been released in Singapore a month back (based on other Facebook posts from other Transformers stores in Singapore)

Has anyone received GS Hubcap? It has disappeared from their website and seems to have been released in Singapore a month back (based on other Facebook posts from other Transformers stores in Singapore)
    I believe OMP sold out. They remove listings after they have sold out. I'm waiting on Hubcap, Dirge and Ramjet and Bumblebee in a single order. I'm guessing I haven't been asked to pay up for the anything in the order yet because Bumblebee is not out yet.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

^Sadly they don't always remove sold out things; I have many times seen something I am after on their website only to be fooled by the large IN STOCK, followed by Out of Stock several lines later.

I did get a reply about Hubcap - they do not source from Hasbro Singapore, so using Singapore stores as a reference point for when OMP will ship stuff is not a good idea.

^Sadly they don't always remove sold out things; I have many times seen something I am after on their website only to be fooled by the large IN STOCK, followed by Out of Stock several lines later.

I did get a reply about Hubcap - they do not source from Hasbro Singapore, so using Singapore stores as a reference point for when OMP will ship stuff is not a good idea.
    When looking at their listings, right next to the pricing is the "Availability: in stock" indicator - use this instead of their large default "In Stock" indicator that quite often misleads.
    Once you're used to it, it'll be much easier to navigate.
    You can't purchase out of stock items anyway.

And this morning I got a payment request for Hubcap..

And my first "stock cut" - Earthrise Bluestreak was cancelled and payment refunded; not OMP fault but just annoying as I now have to try and secure via alternative methods.

And my first "stock cut" - Earthrise Bluestreak was cancelled and payment refunded; not OMP fault but just annoying as I now have to try and secure via alternative methods.
    Same.... which is annoying they couldn’t tell us earlier. I got prowl and iron hide last week, and could have got blue then.

Hope they have stock still....