Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

I won't be using them for pre orders in the future; not sure about in stock items yet.

On the 16th October I asked if it was possible to cancel Gen Selects G2 Sandstorm and Megatron. I didn't hear anything until yesterday, when I got a refund
    The thing is, because I hadn't received a reply, I assumed my order was going to be processed and I had warmed up to the order.

Still have one outstanding item - Wave 2 Earthrise Deluxes, pretty sure they aren't coming now.

Pretty sure the Race Car and Astro Squad micros have been and gone, in Singapore, but OMP makes it feel like they're still coming.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Pretty sure the Race Car and Astro Squad micros have been and gone, in Singapore, but OMP makes it feel like they're still coming.....
    Remember OMP is supplied by Hasbro HK, not Hasbro Singapore.

That said, I've sent OMP a message on FB asking what's going on with the Micromasters.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah that doesn't make it any better

Yeah that doesn't make it any better
    It just means because Singapore has something, doesn't mean they will. Regardless, I have a feeling that because there's such a small operation, especially if it's just one person now, they get their official stock last.

Maybe OMP should just head down to Toys R Us Suntec City where Astro Squad and Race Track Patrol are on sale as of 2 days ago:
    https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...#post-18602237

I just spoke with OMP over Facebook. The Micromasters are in stock and they will be sending out payment request soon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just got payment request for MPM Ratchet. Was thinking of cancelling to go with Amazon to get it quicker but happy to go with them now it's in stock.

I just got a order confirmation for mpm 11 so in a different way me to

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just spoke with OMP over Facebook. The Micromasters are in stock and they will be sending out payment request soon.
    A week from this post and I've not seen any updates for them 🤔