Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    A week from this post and I've not seen any updates for them ?
    Same. I'll have a word with them again now that I have some time off work.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'm still unable to get tracking info or proof of shipping the order I paid for back on November 21st.

When I asked about it, they gave me tracking number for a different item that was shipped (I got shipment/tracking emails for four shipments - three sent on the 14th and one sent on the 19th... and none of those were for the items paid on November 21st).
    I wonder if the delays and lost order is payback for temporarily stopping them from posting here... which they still can if they wanted to, but have since chosen not to.

I only have one pre-order outstanding, and if I order from them again, it will just be for in-stock items. If they sell out during pre-order, then it is just too bad for me... they are only toys after all.

They really need to start replying to email, since I'm not on Facebook.

I deliberately withheld a payment to see if they'd follow it up while I was sending emails of my own asking for some clarifications. I eventually paid it without hearing anything back, but I'm getting DHL tracking numbers in Auspost for things I don't get told are shipping, so they are still processing orders but just... don't respond to email...?

Griffin, I'd recommend you use the Auspost app if you aren't already. Register your postal address, and any consignments that match your registered postal address, or any locker or LPO collect address you create should automatically be added - for OMP orders, typically this is DHL Australia creating the last mile consignment number ahead of time.
    Last edited by Tranceblade; 28th December 2020 at 09:30 PM.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My last update was a Studio Cell from them on the 18th Dec, left Singapore waiting for updates due to holidays, which is understandable for me.
    They refunded me in full for Voltes V as Dennis oulc not secure the order for that item.

Regardless of what anyone feels about Facebook, I still suggest people to get one to attempt to communicate, but thats my take.

Gen Selects G2 Megatron and Sandstorm arrived today. A bit of a slow delivery but that is on the postal service, not OMP. Still no word on micromasters and the last two ramp battlemasters.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Gen Selects G2 Megatron and Sandstorm arrived today. A bit of a slow delivery but that is on the postal service, not OMP. Still no word on micromasters and the last two ramp battlemasters.
    Did you get a notification? My account just says "processing"

I'm still waiting for acknowledgment on
    * Micromaster sets (which are out in general retail literally anywhere)
    * Shockwave Lab Ironworks upgrade (which is now being sold from most upgrade shops)
    * DNA Design Big Convoy Matrix Buster upgrade (still listed on OMP as Aug '20, but has been marked as delayed to Q1 '21 on other sellers)

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    The account details aren't always updated on time. I rely more on Auspost notifications through the app when DHL issues the tracking numbers, rather than the OMP account details.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I got an email when the order was processed and ready for collection by the courier, then another one when the package had been picked up and they had a tracking number. I'll second that the account details can take a while to be updated, so I tend to go by whatever emails they send me.

It really seems like poking them on Facebook is the way to go. After contacting them on Facebook the only item I'm waiting on is the Gen Select Terrorcons which are not out for another couple of months.

It totally shouldn't be that way tho.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It really seems like poking them on Facebook is the way to go. After contacting them on Facebook the only item I'm waiting on is the Gen Select Terrorcons which are not out for another couple of months.

It totally shouldn't be that way tho.
    Tell me about it.