Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

So the increased shipping didn?t increase quality of packing. My arcee and spinout boxes all came damaged. Crushed even despite shipping box undamaged.

Only 1 box survived.

Here?s the worst of it

https://imgshare.io/image/6eb49866-7...08582f9.p5NbFK

I guess that's the Arcee to open, but even the one on the right doesn't look too good. I wouldn't be happy buying those boxes as an MP collector unless it was the last one or at a discount.

Looks like the shine has come off OMP. I was thinking of buying from him at one stage but poor communication, jacked up shipping and damaged goods means no thanks now. I will visit the shop next time I'm in Singapore but no to online. Thanks to all the members who shared their feedback.

My subsequent communication with OMP has been decent actually. I cancelled 2 of the 5 pre-orders I had standing with them - nothing against the store, and entirely to do with my collecting habits changing.

One of the remaining pre-orders has now been paid in full and I'm interested to see how long it takes to reach, this time.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    So the increased shipping didn?t increase quality of packing. My arcee and spinout boxes all came damaged. Crushed even despite shipping box undamaged.
    DHL increased their prices has nothing to do with increasing quality of packaging. I raise your insurance, doesn't mean you get better quality insurance. hope that makes sense.
    This is not to say, they should not improve their packaging. I am saying the increase may not be within their control.

Crushed even despite shipping box undamaged.
    Was the box reused? I've gotten a few items with pinch marks lately, and they were all around where a cut up box was folded over and sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    DHL increased their prices has nothing to do with increasing quality of packaging. I raise your insurance, doesn't mean you get better quality insurance. hope that makes sense.
    This is not to say, they should not improve their packaging. I am saying the increase may not be within their control.
    Omp shipping price increase is not parallel to the dhl price increase. 4% or so dhl increase doesn?t mean a shipping increase of $20-30 extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Was the box reused? I've gotten a few items with pinch marks lately, and they were all around where a cut up box was folded over and sealed.
    Custom box using reused boxes yeah. Last time they would use styrofoam and no bubble wrap but the styrofoam was sturdy. This time custom box with bubble wrap on the figure boxes.

Omp shipping price increase is not parallel to the dhl price increase. 4% or so dhl increase doesn?t mean a shipping increase of $20-30 extra.
    Agreed, I don't believe that the level of "service" has increased enough to justify the cost increase.
    Things are still shipping with the same old e-commerce level "Parcel International Direct Standard (PLT)" service as before.

Oh i see thought it could of been caused by it