Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Thanks for the feedback!

Really appreciate it, word of mouth from you guys is really what has kept us going all this while.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I did two huge orders with These guys n very happy. Shipped within a few days, kept in loop, safely packed n arrived quickly. Best part is the excellent shipping rates which HK stores seem to suffer from these days. Already putting another order thru them!
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Got my items, well packed and great service. Please keep this up.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    you're welcome. I got my mp-artfire yesterday ! was packed well! cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    I have had two shipments from them and neither have had any issues
    Items surrounded with chunks of foam and in nice sturdy boxes
    Last edited by OhMyPrimus; 23rd June 2017 at 02:11 AM.

Are they normally this slow to ship items out? Paid MPM3 Bumblebee almost a week ago and sent a message with no reply. I don't mind waiting if I know what's happening but it's annoying when they don't respond or keep you updated.

They stated that they will be on holidays from 03/07-08/07, that may be why?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Are they normally this slow to ship items out? Paid MPM3 Bumblebee almost a week ago and sent a message with no reply. I don't mind waiting if I know what's happening but it's annoying when they don't respond or keep you updated.
    I paid for my MPM3 on last week Thursday and got a shipping notification on the following Sunday. Dennis is pretty reliable so I am surprised he hasn't responded to your query. He can take up to 48hrs to respond to an email but usually responds within a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I paid for my MPM3 on last week Thursday and got a shipping notification on the following Sunday. Dennis is pretty reliable so I am surprised he hasn't responded to your query. He can take up to 48hrs to respond to an email but usually responds within a day.
    Yeah I was told it would be shipped out Friday but order still says 'processing' and no notifications since. First time I've used them so unsure of what to expect.

Ah well I got an email from DHL on the Sunday advising receipt of the parcel, so maybe check your junk mail. An email from Oh My Primus advising of the change in order status to complete was only received yesterday.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

my mpm bee on the way by dhl, didn't have time to post because of the stupid drama with the other retailer.

Take note, if you dont get response check their facebook updates as they will state if they are away.

Hi Omega, you're Steven? Just replied your email. So sorry, some miscommunication on our side (your order was left aside and not sent because I wrote MPM3 & 4 for the packing preparation).

Thanks Ralph and Drifand! But our mistake this time.

Also, I'm currently in Malaysia now so email replies might be slow, will be back by Sunday. All in stock orders last week should have been physically sent out on Monday with email notification sent on Tues so do drop me a note if otherwise.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    my mpm bee on the way by dhl, didn't have time to post because of the stupid drama with the other retailer.

Take note, if you dont get response check their facebook updates as they will state if they are away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
    Hi Omega, Just replied your email. So sorry, some miscommunication on our side (your order was left aside and not sent because I wrote MPM3 & 4 for the packing preparation).

Thanks Ralph and Drifand! But our mistake this time.

Also, I'm currently in Malaysia now so email replies might be slow, will be back
    Yep, all good. Thanks for the update

Also kudos for admitting it was your (minor) mistake, it shows your integrity.
    Spiderken Away!