Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11212627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Wish there was more advice I could give but hopefully you'll get a response soon. I wouldn't be bombarding them with daily/weekly emails coz that would likely slow them down. Maybe once a month until you get a response, keeping it civil too. I know waiting for a response from a retailer can be frustrating. Not sure of any other way to contact then outside of emails. Maybe shoot a message on FB, not sure how responsive they are on there too

Yea Na im pretty easy going.. As stated I completely understand it's not their fault.. I've asked the question now and they haven't failed to respond to me previously so I'm happy to wait.. I was just checking to make sure their wasn't a different avenue I should have taken as this is my first out of box QC issue, so I wasn't sure if it's a contact the seller or not issue haha

I’ve been waiting since April for the final payment of abominus :-(

Well I finally got my email and refund. Only took nearly a year

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    MP Starscream arrived and for the first time in my collection I have encountered a QC issue straight out the box.. Shot the guys an email a few days back but no response as of yet.. Any suggestions on where to go from here ?? Obviously I understand that the guys at OMP aren't at fault but a response outlining my options (if any) wouldn't go astray
    What?s the QC issue straight out of the box?

Cracks in the the Gray plastic housing the right tail fin..

Update : got a reply and they they have tried to make contact with their distributor to see what course of action to take..

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    Cracks in the the Gray plastic housing the right tail fin..
    Yup.

is this why our shipping is so high? double handling? i've no reason why they must send to new zealand then to australia...

They're using NZ Post because it's cheaper than DHL for bigger stuff and I guess NZ Post diverts their stuff to NZ first.

Could be wrong but pretty sure they were subsidising their shipping prices to be so low before but DHL and others raised and they could no longer do that.
    Last edited by nalops; 23rd July 2021 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    They're using NZ Post because it's cheaper than DHL for bigger stuff and I guess NZ Post diverts their stuff to NZ first.

Could be wrong but pretty sure they were subsidising their shipping prices to be so low before but DHL and others raised and they could no longer do that.
    Welp I got charged $176 sgd for 2 mp thundercracker and 2 screamer lol. This package was just screamer.

The dhl increase isn?t that much compared to what they?re charging