Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Still not responding to questions about existing orders, but I can get a reply to an address change email.

Frustrating.

For the first time in years of buying from OMP I've had an issue getting items shipped to a parcel locker. It looks like DHL international have recently? outsourced to Aramex (used to be called Fastaway Couriers). Aramex aren't affiliated with Australia Post, so they apparently can't deliver to a parcel locker. DHL must've previously used Australia Post. Anyway, not OMP's fault, I doubt they're aware of what happens with DHL Australia's choice of contractor. It's just disappointing to have items held up in transit on the other side of the country with no contact.

Oh btw, Googling reviews of Fastaway aren't pretty... DHL advised they have received a lot of complaints about Aramex as well, so hopefully they'll see the light and choose another provider.

Oh, so that's why Amazon stuff from the US has been shipping via Landmark or AusPost whenever I choose my Parcel Locker. I wonder if OMP would be willing to use another postal service....

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Oh, so that's why Amazon stuff from the US has been shipping via Landmark or AusPost whenever I choose my Parcel Locker. I wonder if OMP would be willing to use another postal service....
    Apparantly they are sending big stuff by NZ Post due to the DHL price DOUBLING!! So the $10 extra for Volcanicus was to cover the increase in change to NZP, not to cover the DHL increase

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Apparantly they are sending big stuff by NZ Post due to the DHL price DOUBLING!! So the $10 extra for Volcanicus was to cover the increase in change to NZP, not to cover the DHL increase
    That will explain why my parcel is sitting in New Zealand for 3 weeks.

Edit...my parcel shouldn’t be that big though as it only has 2 Marvel Legends in it

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Well that certainly explains the "NZ Post 2kg - Australia" on my PayPal invoice

Any ideas how long parcels take to get delivered lately? My NZ tracking has not moved since 10th March

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Any ideas how long parcels take to get delivered lately? My NZ tracking has not moved since 10th March
    At least yours has been posted