Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1323282930313233

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    That sucks. Unfortunately even Skywarp had some QC issues despite being third in the series. Some people had out-of-the-box breaks, missing/duplicate faces and cosmetic blemishes. At least I hope you didn't have any tail fin cracks (mine did - 3 for 3 dammit) and that the joints were tighter than the other two.

This guy on TFW2005 also had a missing gun. I wish you luck. Since it's a stand-alone piece, you might get lucky and suppliers have spares or returns they can cannibalise.

OMP is probably waiting on their supplier. Small retailers are in a bind too. Ultimately it's TT's fault - obvious errors shouldn't happen with such an expensive figure. It lets down the whole MP collecting experience.
    I can't believe the MP series continues to have major QC issues while the prices keep skyrocketing. It feels like it won't be long until there is an MP more expensive than Unicron and it will be more fragile than a GPS figure.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Opened a dispute with paypal and have heard from Ohmyprimus that they will be getting a spare one in March, so fingers crossed it arrives, they also offered a partial/full refund as well. I hope there isn't any bad QC issues I've been reluctant to mess around with the figure in case I have to send it back. As far as I can tell it looks fine aside from the missing gun.

I only opened the dispute with paypal since they ignored 2 of my emails for a fortnight asking about an update. Normally Ohmyprimus communicates in a timely manner and they were very accommodating when I had address issues from moving house, when I failed to update my address in their system correctly.

I always prefer to resolve problems with the retailer directly but I like to know if something is happening and not be ignored as there are limitations on opening disputes.

*Edit* Now been resolved with item returned and full refund of both the deposit and remainder.
    Last edited by Nevac; 12th April 2022 at 04:04 AM.