Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

I ordered the Drone on the 29/6 and it shipped on the 20/8 (well, that is when I got the email)

After putting quite a few orders through OMP this year I am starting to have my doubts I will continue using his services; partially due my impatience and partially due to the one man band nature of the business and lack of "real time communication". Though I am not 100% sure who I would replace them with :-)

My drone was cancelled too
    I also received a “credit memo” for Black Roritchi but I have no idea what it means. I’ve asked for clarification
    Will also be reconsidering ordering with them now

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I ordered the Drone on the 29/6 and it shipped on the 20/8 (well, that is when I got the email)
    I ordered on the 30th of June and got cancelled. I guess waiting a day cost me.

I am still waiting to hear if my Coneheads get cancelled. Given I ordered within hours of the listing going live if I miss out then I'm going to be really pissed.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Hi guys,

Did any of you pre-order Scorponok from Oh My Primus?

I did, paid in full and now cannot get any update information from them about the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled Autobot View Post
    Hi guys,

Did any of you pre-order Scorponok from Oh My Primus?

I did, paid in full and now cannot get any update information from them about the order.
    I did the same with Wave 2 Deluxes; asked them about 10 days ago if they are secured as I don't mind slow.
    No reply.

I know they updated the main thread with "we are short staffed and not replying to all emails" but .. I don't know if I should look elsewhere or be more patient.

I think patience. World is still screwed from COVID and if OMP is understaffed it's gonna be harder.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I think patience. World is still screwed from COVID and if OMP is understaffed it's gonna be harder.
    I also want to be patient, but I do feel burned at getting in rather early on the Centurion Drone and getting my order cancelled.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Unfortunately it seems with that figure, Hasbro have dropped the ball and not provided enough stock. I can understand how crap it is even if you got in early, they would have filled orders from the first received and you might have just been outside the cutoff. It does suck

I ordered on the evening of the 29th and got cancelled.

It looks like they well and truly got short changed on the order numbers.

While I'm glad that they gave a refund instead of hoping/pretending that it would come good, it is disappointing and I hope that there's scope to buy into a next round if it eventuates.

They didn't have to, but they let me cancel my order for MP-51 - I decided I just didn't want it in my life. Pretty quick with this request.

I also finally got an answer from them regarding my Wave 2 Deluxes, took several weeks and a few emails.