Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Got my payment request from OMP for Greaspit and Exhaust. I hope there are no major delays on DHL's side of things.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

two weeks minimum

Just wondering if anyones ordered preorders and in stock items at the same time from OMP? would they ship together or seperate?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    two weeks minimum
    1 week of that was spent sitting in cleared customs status...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Just wondering if anyones ordered preorders and in stock items at the same time from OMP? would they ship together or seperate?
    I've done that and gotten an email saying that something's in stock already and asking if I want to ship now. They seem happy to store it if you want to ship multiple things but I'd ask if they're still willing to do that.

My coneheads arrived today. My first order from OMP, took a week to arrive. Very happy with every aspect of the experience, will definitely keep them in mind in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    My coneheads arrived today. My first order from OMP, took a week to arrive. Very happy with every aspect of the experience, will definitely keep them in mind in future.
    Dirge and Ramjet are out???
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So most of my overseas purchases are coming via OMP these days and I currently have over $1000 worth of pre orders with them.

I do really wish that the website actually had information on it rather than default message, when a parcel shipped the information was updated on your order history (all orders, even those I have at home are "processing") and I really need out of stock items to actually say out of stock rather than In Stock in one location and Out of Stock several lines down.

They are also a bit slower to get items than several other Singaporean based stores I follow, though I can't actually order from them..

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Have a chat with Dennis. His is usually very good. He is running a business, but generally he will try and look after you.

But how? If he doesn't answer emails then how do we communicate with him?