Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

I want to support these guys because they've generally been good to me but it's getting harder especially now that they're shipping prices have gone up. Almost definitely not their fault since I'm sure it's more expensive sending items out in Covid times but does sting.

Wanted to get the Liger Zero reissue through them but shipping is $42 for it!

My MPM Ratchet arrived, so another completed transaction.
    This was the timeline for those wondering:

14 Dec: Email notification of Ratchet in stock, with payment request (paid immediately).
    24 Dec: Australia Post advised of shipping information received.
    29 Dec: Email notification from OMP that Ratchet had shipped with DHL tracking provided. A check on the DHL website shows Ratchet being processed between 16 and 24 December.
    12 Jan 21: Ratchet arrives on my doorstep.

So there?s clearly a gap in the chain of advice after payment. A wait of nearly two weeks to advise of shipment which had occurred days earlier. For me personally I?m not bothered as OMP has always come through with the goods. But I accept this is an area which could be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I want to support these guys because they've generally been good to me but it's getting harder especially now that they're shipping prices have gone up. Almost definitely not their fault since I'm sure it's more expensive sending items out in Covid times but does sting.

Wanted to get the Liger Zero reissue through them but shipping is $42 for it!
    DHL publishes their price increase... and it's not as much as OMP has increased.

And I get Express DHL from other Singapore stores (here in 3 - 4 days) for the same as the month or so DHL version OMP uses... somethings up there

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    DHL publishes their price increase... and it's not as much as OMP has increased.

And I get Express DHL from other Singapore stores (here in 3 - 4 days) for the same as the month or so DHL version OMP uses... somethings up there
    yea. dhl says 4.9% increase for singapore, OMP increased theirs more than 100%? (can't remember exactly but $52 shipping for 1 thundercracker or starscream seems wayy more than before).

I wonder if they will explore other shipping avenues other than DHL.

Agree. OMP was my go to store because of cheap DHL e-commerce shipping rates but the price increase for the same slow service is unjustified. It takes almost an entire month to receive an item from them.

Honestly out of options. I don?t know who to order from now.

Between this and Hasbro muscling them out of stock, unless it's something I can guarantee like ordering Takara exclusives early, I'm getting some bad TLTC vibes right now.

Remember people the precutions taken and delays due to the virus is not helping the transit speed of thing so it may not be there fault

MP 51 Arcee arrived today. A somewhat different experience to my last order, whereby I got a payment notification on 3rd January. After paying, no notification of shipping, not even from Aus Post like last time. As a long time customer I?m not worried as OMP has delivered each time, but for those not confident with OMP, I can see how this isn?t ideal.

Got my MP Arcee today as well.
    That's the last of the pre-orders... and any future purchase will be in-stock items, if they don't sell out during pre-order.

MP Arcee order received today, very happy with the transaction. Items were well packed this time (plenty of bubblewrap), good and prompt communication and they even delayed shipment per my request.