Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Nice jab

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

But is it a lie? Checkout other retailers. You make the call which works.

Who still continue to post here in octa? Oh wait ohmyprimus.
    They have not left our boards. That is a difference in the retailers I am seeing.

FYI I received my items from this retailer when stock arrived. It usually shipped 3 days after I made payments

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Considering the hoops I have made Dennis jump through putting together my bulk purchase over the course of the year...
    I have to give OMP a big tick. Even with the falling dollar.

Buying off OMP a fair bit. Great to deal with. Ordered something and when they came in one of the boxes was dented. Asked me if I wanted a refund and as someone who doesn't care for the boxes anyway, asked nicely just to check the contents which were fine. Appreciate being asked first. Another good transaction.

Sent an enquiry today got reply today. Something some retailers can learn from. i honestly give three business days. Good work ohmyprimus.

Received MP Black Widow, no issues just 1 week later from my Japan Retailer's order. However this one came with the special item, the Japan one doesn't.
    Another simple no drama transaction.

No GST either. And For those who are arguing, I have no idea why anyone wants to pay the extra? Is it just being patriot or just you have money to spare? I have no idea the justification.

Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback and kind words!

The worst thing that could possibly happen to us just did, our hosting company crashed our site and gave us a Oops! Sorry! reply (2nd hosting company that did this to us).

Been working to get the site up again (from scratch mostly) and expect it to be up by Sunday.
    Do be assured that your orders will still process as usual and don't hesitate to drop us an email if there's anything you need to check on at all.

Seeing that the Christmas holidays is coming, we decide not to curse (too much) and just focus on the task ahead.

Hope everything is going better for you and that the bushfires haven't affected you guys too badly.

Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Despite a few flawless orders, a second order of mine was successfully carted and completely paid, to include an item that ended up being out of stock (and refunded).
    I don't know how often this is happening to others, but keep it in mind when ordering items that were not just recently released (I think both times I was ordering something that was released about a year ago, which could mean that over a lengthy period of time, their actual stock numbers can deviate from what their online store computer inventory thinks there should be).
    On the upside though, they are fairly quick to contact you about the problem, and offer a refund, or the choice of something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I had my Star Convoy preorder cancelled. Dennis told me that Hasbro cut his allocation. However, I promptly received a full refund.

I'm waiting to be notified that my Powerdasher Zeta is available. Hope that comes in soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Happened to be in Singapore when I got an in-stock notice for MPM Jazz. Went to pick up in person and its always cool to see a decent sized room filled floor to ceiling with boxes and boxes of toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Smokescreen and Hot Shot arrived today. Seeing as they were posted on Friday I was very impressed. An excellent seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Buying off OMP a fair bit. Great to deal with. Ordered something and when they came in one of the boxes was dented. Asked me if I wanted a refund and as someone who doesn't care for the boxes anyway, asked nicely just to check the contents which were fine. Appreciate being asked first. Another good transaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Considering the hoops I have made Dennis jump through putting together my bulk purchase over the course of the year...
    I have to give OMP a big tick. Even with the falling dollar.
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Received MP Black Widow, no issues just 1 week later from my Japan Retailer's order. However this one came with the special item, the Japan one doesn't.
    Another simple no drama transaction.

No GST either. And For those who are arguing, I have no idea why anyone wants to pay the extra? Is it just being patriot or just you have money to spare? I have no idea the justification.
    Last edited by OhMyPrimus; 21st December 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Has anyone had issues trying to log in. My password, which shouldn't have changed, isn't working anymore and the reset password function doesn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Has anyone had issues trying to log in. My password, which shouldn't have changed, isn't working anymore and the reset password function doesn't seem to work.
    Read their last repsonse just above yours. Short n skinny of it, you need to create a new account because of a site rebuild, but all your previous orders are still valid and there. You can always email them. And if you're like me, you keep your order confirmations.

Ah my bad, definitely should've read that. Makes sense. I still have my order confirmation email so nothing to worry about then. Thanks for the help.