Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

I was fortunate enough that my bluestreak order wasn?t cancelled. But I doubt I?ll be as lucky with ramjet/dirge and prowl/ironhide, the listing was up for a couple of days before I noticed it.

I wouldn?t mind as much about the cancelation due to limited stock but once you have paid you can?t cancel and get your money back to order elsewhere until they tell you they don?t have stock and refund you themselves. It doesn?t give you much opportunity to get them at a reasonable price
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Got payment request for Tigertrack very early in the morning. Ordered him same time as Centurion Drone. Hopefully I still get it since it's sold out everywhere else for now and I got in pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I was fortunate enough that my bluestreak order wasn?t cancelled. But I doubt I?ll be as lucky with ramjet/dirge and prowl/ironhide, the listing was up for a couple of days before I noticed it.

I wouldn?t mind as much about the cancelation due to limited stock but once you have paid you can?t cancel and get your money back to order elsewhere until they tell you they don?t have stock and refund you themselves. It doesn?t give you much opportunity to get them at a reasonable price
    Maybe consider shopping elsewhere with bigger online retailers instead.
    When i visited Singapore a couple of years ago, a local collector drove me to the ohmyprimus store.
    It was more of a storeroom with heaps of stock in shipping cases stacked to the ceiling and one bloke (found out later that it was Dennis the owner) managing everything.
    Unless that has changed, which i doubt as my parcel received from them last week still reflected the same address, they're just a small time business but with a big reputation mostly for fair pricing, reliability and refunds (when stock is insufficient - much better than the current practice here of not issuing refunds and making us beg to get our money back).
    I think if you're expecting BBTS type of standards or refunds, then best to shop at BBTS type of stores.
    If this bloke issues refunds to everyone who wants one (let's be honest, there are many collectors who flip flop on purchases), he'll go bust as a small business.
    I want access to these fair prices, reliability and decently priced shipping as I'm sick and tired of the unreliability and bl**dy arrogance of local retailers as well as having to go through the hassle of claims through paypal and the banks to get my money back.
    I'm not complaining if i miss out on a figure AND receiving a hassle free refund.

Oh, and positive feedback on receiving General Grant in a solid shipping box with no damages and very prompt shipping.

Did anyone get the Selects centurion drone fromOMP? I asked for an update, and they pushed a refund!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Did anyone get the Selects centurion drone fromOMP? I asked for an update, and they pushed a refund!!!
    No. Haven't said I'm not getting it yet but they pushed my deposit for it on to Tigertrack since it was in stock and ready to ship.

Received my Tigertrack and Rotorstorm yesterday. Another good transaction.

I also had my Centurion cancelled and my payment refunded. I'm disappointed, but I will give them credit for letting me know and processing the refund as quickly as they did. It may be a small thing, but having been stung in the past with other retailers, it was appreciated.

When did you guys order your Centurion Drone? Mine was on the 30th June according to my email.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    When did you guys order your Centurion Drone? Mine was on the 30th June according to my email.
    29/06 for me

Welp, looks like I won't be getting Centurion Drone from OMP after all. Hopefully can be found somewhere else.