Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

I should probably say that OMP has fulfilled a couple of items for me in the last couple of weeks and I'm happy happy as always with that. Just a shame about the cancelled Drone and Coneheads.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I?d liked to leave some feedback as a set of unfortunate events required me to buy a 3rd party product from them. That was 3 weeks ago, was told it would be shipped last Friday which it hasn?t and aren?t replying to my email. Great first impression

Edit: Update was shipped on the 12th but wasn?t notified until today. Still good news and will be in hand by mon/tues so overall a happy customer
    Last edited by ZoonMaster5000; 17th October 2020 at 10:16 PM.

Bumblebee arrived today, and Super Megatron arrived on Monday. Quick turn around times and excellent service.

MPM-10 Starscream arrived from them several days ago. Service was overall good - it was despatched a few days later than expected, but when I asked about it I got a prompt answer, and the time in transit was substantially reduced from back in June.

God Neptune and Hubcap arrived today. Tracking stopped showing anything other than "Left Facility" in Singapore a week back, so I was expecting a much longer wait time. All good. Well packed in a nice sturdy box.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Signed up with OMP 1st of November and order Big Fire Bird - my tracking also stopped showing anything other then 'departed country of origin' on the 4th but was safely delivered today. Happy customer, I have a few more orders to make

Reliability is getting shaky... and not just because of all the cancellations people are getting due to OMP not getting enough stock from Hasbro.

I made a payment for an order on November 13th, and as previously instructed by them I asked them to charge me for an item that they just got in stock so that it could be sent together.
    I sent a reminder on fb on November 19th for them to charge me for the extra item.
    I received a payment request on November 21st and paid for it that day... still not shipped yet today, 3 weeks later (I was told today after asking about it by email DEC 8th and fb DEC 11th, that it should ship next week - DEC 15th).

I also made a payment for an order on November 29th... it has also still has not shipped yet, 2 weeks later (I was told today that apparently they didn't get notified by paypal of my payment... so I'm not sure how long they would have sat on the item if it appeared that it wasn't being paid - now told that it should ship next week)

I also made a payment for another order on December 1st... after I sent an email December 9th asking about my other two outstanding orders, this item was shipped December 10th... almost 2 weeks later, and before the other two orders that were paid much earlier.

I'm running out of reliable Asian online sources that sell the bulk of the Transformers toyline (particularly exclusives)... as I don't trust Robotkingdom, and ehobbybaseshop shut down after several years of me using them when I had to stop using RK... other online stores that I know of are either more expensive or get in very limited numbers, or have a limited range.
    If Hasbro Australia keeps failing to get in most of the fan-focussed figures, I think I might have to start resorting to asian sellers on ebay.

I would assume that it is just Dennis at the moment, and no one else is there to help him run the orders through.

I'm not sure on the PayPal comments, however, as there are usually payment requests made. So they should be able to manage that through any PayPal account portal or similar...?

One thing of note, a friend has chosen to cancel his existing orders due to a lack of follow up on an item that was stocked out. It turned out that the order for an ER Elite Seeker set (which stocked out), and the express payment by card apparently couldn't be found for some reason.

Except for the cancellations on the Centurian Drone and the Coneheads I haven't had an issue. YMMV
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I ordered Hothouse on 18th November, got sent on 30th. Already got earlier in the week.