Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Did you messenger them? they always answer
    Yeah that too. Still no answer. Last time I ever use them.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Yeah that too. Still no answer. Last time I ever use them.
    i'm waiting patiently for my reply. i've messaged him on fb, used their website contact page, and emailed both dewtoystore and through their ohmyprimus email. Hopefully they don't ghost me like nippon-yasan.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Omp shipping price increase is not parallel to the dhl price increase. 4% or so dhl increase doesn?t mean a shipping increase of $20-30 extra.
    If thats a deal breaker dont use them, vote with your wallet, quite simple really. I am not sure why some people are comparing "other" Singapore stores that didn't raise the shipping prices but NOT order from them? Is kind of silly. They broke your package raise a ticket with them and see what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    If thats a deal breaker dont use them, vote with your wallet, quite simple really. I am not sure why some people are comparing "other" Singapore stores that didn't raise the shipping prices but NOT order from them? Is kind of silly. They broke your package raise a ticket with them and see what they can do.
    Are you presuming I ordered my arcee after they hiked their prices? I ordered before the price hike and there was no way out. The other sg stores charge in USD so their items are relatively more expensive.

?Raise a ticket? yeah I guess me contacting them from all avenues doesn?t count as raising a ticket eh?

Back on topic, OMP Replied and are gonna speak with the packaging team before getting back to me. They don?t work wednesdays apparently

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nah, was more to the other poster who made a remark about another retailer in Singapore.

I figure either the other retailer didn't have the item hence the whine about it, otherwise it was what it is. If shipping price was a deal breaker you look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Being locked in on pre-orders made before the shipping increase, makes that difficult. The AUD has recovered anywhere up to 20 cents against the SGD during that time, so I'm hesitant in requesting refunds.

Omp offered $40 compensation lol. I rejected. 6 boxes out of 7 damaged and 3 FUBAR?d and the others have rips in the boxes lol.

Apparently the warehouse knowingly shipped them damaged. According to their protocol they usually ask if it?s ok to accept damaged boxes...I defo would have declined!

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Being locked in on pre-orders made before the shipping increase, makes that difficult. The AUD has recovered anywhere up to 20 cents against the SGD during that time, so I'm hesitant in requesting refunds.
    OMP charge for shipping the moment you preorder though don't they? I haven't been charge extra for shipping on my preorders, just the balance of the preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    OMP charge for shipping the moment you preorder though don't they? I haven't been charge extra for shipping on my preorders, just the balance of the preorder.
    In my experience, yes. I pay a deposit and the shipping costs when orders are placed.

They have asked for more to cover the increased shipping on a few of my orders now. Had to pay 14sgd more for my ER Wave 3 Deluxes once they were in stock.